Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If personality matters, please explain this IncelTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’d genuinely like an honest answer to this because I’m sick of being told that it’s my personality that’s the problem. It isn’t, my experiences in education prove that.

When I was in college (basically high school from where I am) I was a bit of a shy lad but my personality was great. Honest, kind, empathetic, you name it. You might think I’m lying but I have no reason to be dishonest. I was described as a “good lad”. If you needed help, I’d help you out without asking for anything back, no problem whatsoever. It was just who I was as a person. It came naturally to me to be nice to people. Yet despite my good personality, I got no attention from girls whatsoever. Never got hit on, never got smiled at, nothing whatsoever. I didn’t get so much as a whiff of affection from the opposite sex. I knew it had nothing to do with my personality or how I came across and had everything to do with my looks.

My bullies on the other hand, got a shit ton of attention from girls. They were extroverts; outgoing and cool. But they were just awful people in general. Mean and outright horrible people. They were disliked by some of the guys in the class because they were just terrible people. They’d play tricks on you, laugh at you, generally being horrible people to be around. Yet despite this, girls always talked to them, hit on them, flirted, smiled etc. One girl even walked past one of my bullies (we were friends at the time but they’d pick on me for so called banter) and said “damn he’s good looking” and giggled. Kind of gives it away really. They didn’t give a damn about his personality. They liked him because he was attractive.

One of the biggest blackpills I received in college was when I overheard them taking about me with this ethnic girl and they joked about how “personality matters”. I think they joked about how I wasn’t good looking or something and one of my bullies said that my personality could get me laid, all as a joke. They found it humorous. It was a big fat joke to them. Again, I have no reason to be dishonest. This was my experience in college. I wrote a long thread about my experiences there not too long ago, but there were a few things that I missed out.

Please explain to me, and I’m talking to you IncelTears, why I got jack shit in terms of positive attention from women and my piece of human shit bullies were successful with girls if “looks don’t matter, personality is king”.

Coincidence that all those good personality guys happen to be tall and good looking.

And of course a guy is fun to be around when he's had nothing but positive experiences with women.

Personality meme is so fucking unquestionably retarded it blows my mind. Of course fucking personality matters you IT imbeciles but looks trump it to the ground. Personality is just a complementary part of the package, if you are ugly with an amazing personality foids will never hit on you they will never wanna fuck you it's just that simple. Looks are the most important shit in dating personality is the least important factor, it doesn't have any fucking impact obv if u are some psycho Nazi altrighter then some foids will not go with you but not because they don't wanna fuck but because of the social implications of doing so this is the only time personality meme has any effect.

Coincidence that all those good personality guys happen to be tall and good looking.

And of course a guy is fun to be around when he's had nothing but positive experiences with women.
One of my bullies was tall, good looking and in a relationship. He’d hit on other girls all of the time and they’d love it. Must be his personality though, right? Can’t have anything to do with his height or dashing looks...
Personality meme is so fucking unquestionably retarded it blows my mind. Of course fucking personality matters you IT imbeciles but looks trump it to the ground. Personality is just a complementary part of the package, if you are ugly with an amazing personality foids will never hit on you they will never wanna fuck you it's just that simple. Looks are the most important shit in dating personality is the least important factor, it doesn't have any fucking impact obv if u are some psycho Nazi altrighter then some foids will not go with you but not because they don't wanna fuck but because of the social implications of doing so this is the only time personality meme has any effect.
Honestly, I thought it was just accepted that looks always trumped personality. It was just how it was, the reality of the world. Then you find IT and they say “nah that shit doesn’t matter I have a friend who’s bla bla bla load of bullshit”.

Last edited:
Hmmm. :feels::feels::feels::feels:

The Incel makes a valid point. :feels::feels::feels::feels:

I must use all my brain power to think of something that will prove them wrong:

I know a guy.:soy: Checkmate Intel.

my dad had bad personality :feelsclown:

Science agrees with your observations on bullies

Childhood bullies experience greater sexual success than non-bullies
Volk et al. (2015) tested the hypothesis that a behavioral tendency towards bullying others, far from only representing a maladaptive social behavior, could actually benefit the perpetrators in terms of the sexual opportunities that accrue to them.

Two separate samples consisting of adolescents (N = 334) and university students (N = 144), were examined by the researchers. Participants filled out questionnaires relating to their perpetuation of bullying behaviors, whether or not they were sexually active or dating, and at what age the commenced dating and how many partners they had dated. The participants popularity with other students, and self perceived attractiveness and likeability, were also reported.

The researchers found generally positive evidence that bullying was an evolutionarily adaptive behavior, and this was mostly independent of the common variance with attractiveness and age, sex, or popularity.

A further study by Provenzano et al., used cross-sectional samples consisting of older adolescents (N = 144;111 women Mean Age 18.32) and 396 younger adolescents (N = 396;230 girls, Mean age 14.62). Participants reported their level of engagement in bullying behaviors and their level of bullying victimization, as well as answering a question measuring their number of sexual partners, since the age of 12.

It was found that a greater likelihood of being the perpetrator of bullying behavior was correlated with a greater sexual partner count. However, due to the nature of the study it was impossible to tell if the mediating factor in this relationship was the bullying itself, or the HEXACO personality traits that are associated with a greater likelihood of engaging in this behavior, specifically the trait 'Honesty-Humility', that was found to being generally lower among bullies. This personality trait has also generally been found to be related to the 'dark triad' traits.

Quotes:

• Taken together, results from the present study offer mixed, but generally positive, support for our hypothesis that bullying is an evolutionarily adaptive behavior.
  • The links between bullying and dating/sexual outcomes are (for the most part) not simply a function of common variance with attractiveness and age or sex, although those variables do play a role in dating and sexual behavior. (Volk et al. 2015)
  • Bullying research and interventions should be increasingly cognizant of the fact that bullying may indeed be, at least in part, due to evolved mental adaptations that predispose some individuals to harm others to obtain personal goals. These goals may go beyond social dominance and extend specifically toward obtaining sexual partners.
  • Taken together, Honesty-Humility and Agreeableness may be associated with having more sexual partners by allowing adolescents more willing and able to use bullying as a strategy to facilitate intrasexual competition and intersexual selection, as opposed to being a mechanism leading directly to engagement with more sexual partners. (Provenzano et al. 2017)

References:

• Volk AA, Dane AV, Zopito AM, Vaillancourt T. 2015. Adolescent Bullying, Dating, and Mating: Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychology. [FullText]
  • Provenzano DA, Dane AV, Farrell AH, Marini Z, Volk AA. 2017. Do Bullies Have More Sex? The Role of Personality. Evolutionary Psychological Science. [FullText]

Because women are degenerate pieces of shit that reward good looking guys no matter what they do

Do you have hunter eyes and sharp jawline? If no, then stop lying of having good personality?

Jeremy Meeks theory

I know this is a troll thread but you cannot engage IT in a rational discussion.

1. Their IQ is below 90 which hinders their ability to understand causality and logic

2. All their talking points are pulled from feminist crap written by "authors" within the same IQ range, therefore they can only rely on fallacies and quotes to "prove" their point

3. They exclusively rely on emotion and external stimuli to form their perception and opinions. For them whoever spoke last is right, especially if it goes their way

Therefore the only way to engage IT is by mocking them as shame and ridicule is the only thing that could ever bring them to challenge their retarded beliefs.

Science agrees with your observations on bullies

Childhood bullies experience greater sexual success than non-bullies
Volk et al. (2015) tested the hypothesis that a behavioral tendency towards bullying others, far from only representing a maladaptive social behavior, could actually benefit the perpetrators in terms of the sexual opportunities that accrue to them.

Two separate samples consisting of adolescents (N = 334) and university students (N = 144), were examined by the researchers. Participants filled out questionnaires relating to their perpetuation of bullying behaviors, whether or not they were sexually active or dating, and at what age the commenced dating and how many partners they had dated. The participants popularity with other students, and self perceived attractiveness and likeability, were also reported.

The researchers found generally positive evidence that bullying was an evolutionarily adaptive behavior, and this was mostly independent of the common variance with attractiveness and age, sex, or popularity.

A further study by Provenzano et al., used cross-sectional samples consisting of older adolescents (N = 144;111 women Mean Age 18.32) and 396 younger adolescents (N = 396;230 girls, Mean age 14.62). Participants reported their level of engagement in bullying behaviors and their level of bullying victimization, as well as answering a question measuring their number of sexual partners, since the age of 12.

It was found that a greater likelihood of being the perpetrator of bullying behavior was correlated with a greater sexual partner count. However, due to the nature of the study it was impossible to tell if the mediating factor in this relationship was the bullying itself, or the HEXACO personality traits that are associated with a greater likelihood of engaging in this behavior, specifically the trait 'Honesty-Humility', that was found to being generally lower among bullies. This personality trait has also generally been found to be related to the 'dark triad' traits.

Quotes:

• Taken together, results from the present study offer mixed, but generally positive, support for our hypothesis that bullying is an evolutionarily adaptive behavior.
  • The links between bullying and dating/sexual outcomes are (for the most part) not simply a function of common variance with attractiveness and age or sex, although those variables do play a role in dating and sexual behavior. (Volk et al. 2015)
  • Bullying research and interventions should be increasingly cognizant of the fact that bullying may indeed be, at least in part, due to evolved mental adaptations that predispose some individuals to harm others to obtain personal goals. These goals may go beyond social dominance and extend specifically toward obtaining sexual partners.
  • Taken together, Honesty-Humility and Agreeableness may be associated with having more sexual partners by allowing adolescents more willing and able to use bullying as a strategy to facilitate intrasexual competition and intersexual selection, as opposed to being a mechanism leading directly to engagement with more sexual partners. (Provenzano et al. 2017)

References:

• Volk AA, Dane AV, Zopito AM, Vaillancourt T. 2015. Adolescent Bullying, Dating, and Mating: Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychology. [FullText]
  • Provenzano DA, Dane AV, Farrell AH, Marini Z, Volk AA. 2017. Do Bullies Have More Sex? The Role of Personality. Evolutionary Psychological Science. [FullText]
Thank you for posting this. It makes complete sense to me that bullies would have more sexual opportunities due to being more “dominant” and dominating more “submissive” people such as myself. Women don’t want a submissive man, they want dominant men.

It won’t touch this

IT can suck my dick

I've lost count of how many threads like this have been posted but they never get shown by IT, they just don't care.

Personality is a cope for the IT cucks
When will they realise that they too are incels

I've lost count of how many threads like this have been posted but they never get shown by IT, they just don't care.
Because they can’t refute the information that’s being shown to them. It’s clear, undiluted proof of the blackpill and they don’t like it. The moment the blackpill becomes irrefutable is the moment IncelTears as a relevant subreddit opposing us, dies.

Personality makes good excuse because it can't be objectively measured and you can claim its changeable.

Thank you for posting this. It makes complete sense to me that bullies would have more sexual opportunities due to being more “dominant” and dominating more “submissive” people such as myself. Women don’t want a submissive man, they want dominant men.
Yes, but why are they dominant to begin with? Because they're taller, have bigger frames, are better looking (big skulls, big jaws so hard to knock out, harder to damage).

Also here's another interesting study

Dr. Beaver was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such items as “have you been in a gang”, “have you used a weapon in a fight”, etc. So much for good personality

Personality DOES matter.

But only if:

-you weren't born defective.
-you weren't born with a disability
-you aren't short
-you're AT LEAST average
-you aren't ugly

Yes, but why are they dominant to begin with? Because they're taller, have bigger frames, are better looking (big skulls, big jaws so hard to knock out, harder to damage).

Also here's another interesting study

Dr. Beaver was able to predict number of sexual partners pretty well using a scale with such items as “have you been in a gang”, “have you used a weapon in a fight”, etc. So much for good personality

Brutal as fuck

They can’t explain anything