Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If personality mattered I would still be an incel

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
This is brutal, I have zero personality

By that I mean

No specific character to separate myself from others.
Can't hold long talks.
Have simply nothing, absolutely nothing in mind 99% of times to even start a small talk.
Can't create a joke in the instant.
Body language wise, I always have a hunched shoulder.
Keep combing my hair every 10 min since it falls flat and shows my balding temples.

Simply put there's zero special character in me which I can use even if personality actually mattered.

What's worse is your personality is also genetic. A few months ago I realised, how I walk like my dad, drive like him and how I always seek for conspiracies like my mom does it about my joint family members.

Personality is absolutely genetic, if your dad was a people's man, a funny guy, you will also turn into him, if you were born in a abusive household and whose parents have anti social behaviour you will also be a out cast with anti Social behaviour. My dad always shit talks on me about how I always stay at home, I thought he was a world sailor and he is embarassed that I, his son is complete opposite of him, but as I grew older, I found out that he also has no friends and stays mostly at home if given a holiday, he just doesn't want me to end up like him, he even laughed at me when I was in High school and was talking with a friend " you have a friend ? Haha"

Even if you see through the lenses of- Great Personality leads to relationships, most guys would be incels since you can't fake your personality

Summary: you can't fake your personality, so not even get a good personality helps, the way you talk, react to higher and lower position people, engage with people is all the environment you grew up with and mostly genetics.

Last edited:
You should check this yourself, you also have some personality traits which your parents have

Now id we incorporate blackpill into this, we know that a ugly can never be confident and his confidence will be seen as cocky. So no point in faking something

Over for personalitycels. IT was always right.

I can be pretty outgoing if I want to

Personality detector at work again

I disagree personality has nothing to do with genetics and everything with your upbringing, personality wise I am nothing like my parents.

personality wise I think I am fine. I didn’t do half bad for myself when I used to associate with normies, I did as well as a short, ugly ethnic could do amongst normies anyway.

Personality by itself is cope. You can have terrible "flaws" in your personality and women will fawn over you. Psychopathy, sociopathy, narcissism, histrionic, borderline... whatever. But if you're good looking, then you're in.

When people say you have a "bad personality" what they most likely mean is that you have a boring personality. Because if you don't have the looks to excite a woman, then you have to be her personal circus monkey and entertain her. If you can't do that, then you're "boring and lame."

That's how it really goes.

Our personality is a result of our (bad) experiences too.

I don't have a personality. I was always rejected by people so I couldn't develop my social skills and my parents are boring. I have literally nothing to talk about

I don't have a personality. I was always rejected by people so I couldn't develop my social skills and my parents are boring. I have literally nothing to talk about
Same I just don't know what to say whenever I'm talking to anyone. I have nothing to say that isn't extremely non nt.

I don't feel like I'm that similar to my parents personality wise though. Maybe it's because of my autism but my parents are pretty normal.

This is brutal, I have zero personality

By that I mean

No specific character to separate myself from others.
Can't hold long talks.
Have simply nothing, absolutely nothing in mind 99% of times to even start a small talk.
Can't create a joke in the instant.
Body language wise, I always have a hunched shoulder.
Keep combing my hair every 10 min since it falls flat and shows my balding temples.

Simply put there's zero special character in me which I can use even if personality actually mattered.

What's worse is your personality is also genetic. A few months ago I realised, how I walk like my dad, drive like him and how I always seek for conspiracies like my mom does it about my joint family members.

Personality is absolutely genetic, if your dad was a people's man, a funny guy, you will also turn into him, if you were born in a abusive household and whose parents have anti social behaviour you will also be a out cast with anti Social behaviour. My dad always shit talks on me about how I always stay at home, I thought he was a world sailor and he is embarassed that I, his son is complete opposite of him, but as I grew older, I found out that he also has no friends and stays mostly at home if given a holiday, he just doesn't want me to end up like him, he even laughed at me when I was in High school and was talking with a friend " you have a friend ? Haha"

Even if you see through the lenses of- Great Personality leads to relationships, most guys would be incels since you can't fake your personality

Summary: you can't fake your personality, so not even get a good personality helps, the way you talk, react to higher and lower position people, engage with people is all the environment you grew up with and mostly genetics.
I got my autism with my dad without the height and EXTREME ugliness from my grandpa on my moms side and a bit of my grandma on my dads.

Yeah, relatable. Besides being sub5, i also have a shit boring personality too.
True, i basically inherited most of my personality from my grandfather kek. Or so i've heard.