Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If personality did mattered to women, would you still be an incel?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's say we lived in an alternative reality where physical appearance didn't matter that much and women were looking for guys who were funny, intelligent, confident, kind, and all that. How fucked were you?

Personally, It'd still be tough for me to get women cause I'm very shy and introvert, plus I got angry sometimes and I have depression. Pretty fucked up for me.

This forum wouldn't exist if the personality meme had any basis in reality. I think Id do fine if it were true. Im a law abiding citizen and try my best to be a good person.

Unfortunately, attraction doesn't work like that. Foids are somehow under the impression that what they call "emotional attraction" is the same as that primal, gut-instinct you feel when you see someone you like.

But leave it to a foid to lie to themselves.

Honk.

Last edited:
Of course not , I have an amazing personality , I'm perfect in that regard

My personality has big dick energy and my real dick has no energy

no, i am a supreme gentleman

Probably. IRL I'm not an ass, but I'm introverted and anti-social around people I don't know. I can hold a conversation and crack jokes with my friends, but I'm not one to open up to random strangers. Does anyone actually give a fuck about the content of the conversation when talking to strangers? That's what I always tell myself. It feels like filler conversation and I'm not trying to make new friends at this point. I'll be cordial, but like I said I'm not going out of my way to talk to people I don't know. I'm also highly against jestering for female attention.

Last edited:
My personality is worse than my looks, but because of my looks foids don't know it.

My mental upbringing would've made a complete U-turn if such a reality existed, so no

Not counting the fact that I wouldn't have had many bad experiences with women.

Yes.

I'm a pretty shit person irl, but this is due to my experiences with women and people in general.

Ya, probably.

I would be getting gang raped by foids on a daily basis.

This forum wouldn't exist, I'll tell you that much.

This forum wouldn't exist if the personality meme had any basis in reality.

True. I've seen plenty of guys with bad personalities have gfs/wives. They got women either because they looked good or they betabuxxed or maxxed in key areas like having a large social circle.

A good personality WILL NOT get you a gf.

I know plenty of good hearted guys who are incel because they have sub-6 looks and no social circle. They arent even trucels. They're like 4s. But girls dont come within a mile because of stupid crap like them not being validated by people in some stupid social circle.

Even more fucked. I'm a boring introvert that vehemently hates dancing, popular music, and dogs.

If personality, rather than looks, was the only thing that women cared about, I'd be married to a Stacy.

My personality is worse than my looks

My personality is bad because I got bullied for my looks

Im not sure but my personality has improved since i discovered this site. I'm not as shy/anxious and i don't treat foids the same way like cucks do. The cashier foids since they are my only female interaction in this small little town.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back