Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If People Think You're Mentally Retarded, It's Giga-Over

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★
It's impossible for a toilet to be sexually attracted to a man that gets bullied or disrespected by people. Who's the lowest class of subhumans? Mentallly retarded individuals. It's impossible for a Forest Gump defective to be anything more than a friendzoned simp that gets taken for a ride and cucked in front of his face. Retarded people also can't make friends with anyone that's not also retarded, and are the epitome of being non-NT "neurodivergent" (PC for retarded). Mentally challenged are literal subhumans. They can't even betabux or jestermax.

Very true. If you are retarded and ugly, just rot, its over

what if an IQ test says that I'm normal? (87)
normal?? you are 4 iq points away from being considered unteachable by US military standards (83), you're probably considered borderline retarded

normal?? you are 4 iq points away from being considered unteachable by US military standards (83), you're probably considered borderline retarded

nope, the faggot psychologist denied me disability 15 years ago. I had to go to jail basically to finally qualify. and my lying whore of a slut clinician told me that I'm "intelligent" just because I did slightly better than average on vocabulary. these normie scum really value regurgitating information. the majority of IQ tests have general knowlege sections in them too, IQ tests are garbage.

that 87 was for performance IQ.