Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If people tell you stop caring about girls they are basically telling you to give up

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
They know that you are hopeless genetics trash and that your situation is futile. In fact, if you ever reached the poont where yoi become stressed about being a virgin then it's pretty much over. All men that fucked a girl got laid nautrally. They didn't agonize about it like we do because they never reached the point of being a virgin past early 20s.

The only thing that would require pursuing would be relationshisp. Your first time, well, that is supposed to happen on its own. If parents, friends, tell you to stop caring about being an incel then it's the same as if they told you to give up on sex and relationships in general.

Well, yeah... they're attempting to get you to "move aside" so that you aren't part of the game nor competition for their prize. It's all a fucking game and we were never part of it. We're the background characters to a Street Fighter game.

Yes, this is true. They also tell you to focus on something else instead, because they're admitting you're too ugly.

Well, yeah... they're attempting to get you to "move aside" so that you aren't part of the game nor competition for their prize. It's all a fucking game and we were never part of it. We're the background characters to a Street Fighter game.
Yeah, we were born to be losers

my parents used to tell me this sort of shit when i was younger, now im 22 they dont even talk about girls because even they know how over it is for me.

Yeah, this is what they really mean when they say things like "focus on yourself" and "relationships aren't everything"

They're basically telling you to simply accept your loneliness and subhumanity while everyone else dates.

my parents used to tell me this sort of shit when i was younger, now im 22 they dont even talk about girls because even they know how over it is for me.
Same situation. They know we are doomed

Yeah, this is what they really mean when they say things like "focus on yourself" and "relationships aren't everything"

They're basically telling you to simply accept your loneliness and subhumanity while everyone else dates.
And when you go ER they will rue the day they told you this shit

How would you feel if they were honest?

With every day getting closer to graduation it feels harder and harder to cope with not being intimate with a single girl. It comes naturally to everyone, except us.

I ranted to one of my Chad classmates about my situation and he said "bro just sign up on e-harmony"

That seems like a fucking give-up and a copout. I'd bet that 99% of young men got their first girlfriend naturally through life. Why should I have to use some stupid-ass internet tools?

I ranted to one of my Chad classmates about my situation and he said "bro just sign up on e-harmony"

That seems like a fucking give-up and a copout. I'd bet that 99% of young men got their first girlfriend naturally through life. Why should I have to use some stupid-ass internet tools?

We're the bottom of the barrel genetic trash.

With every day getting closer to graduation it feels harder and harder to cope with not being intimate with a single girl. It comes naturally to everyone, except us.
I have already graduated and I want to rope every single minute yet my self survival instinc tprevents me from actively hurting myself

Make that 100%

I have already graduated and I want to rope every single minute yet my self survival instinc tprevents me from actively hurting myself

I've confided in one person I know, but he keeps telling me it's "possible" I can syill lose it before graduating. He's semi-incel as well, but extremely bluepilled.

I don't know how you survived. I can't fight anymore.

I've confided in one person I know, but he keeps telling me it's "possible" I can syill lose it before graduating. He's semi-incel as well, but extremely bluepilled.
It's not possible. You either lose your virginity by 20 or go to a hooker and cum inside her roasted cunt, get HIV, then hate yourself for resorting to a trashy whore for something that most men get NATURALLY