Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If people comment on how you look sad or angry all the time

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
You are ugly. This is usually caused by an underdeveloped mandible and droopy eyes. Just rope.

im not ugly according to this forum but people always thought i was gonna shoot up the school

im not ugly according to this forum but people always thought i was gonna shoot up the school
Personality plays a lot more of a role in real life interactions than this forum wants to believe.

Personality plays a lot more of a role in real life interactions than this forum wants to believe.

i got sent to a psychologist once because i never talked to anyone and kept to myself just lol

fucking normies

people just say I look tired.

You are ugly. This is usually caused by an underdeveloped mandible and droopy eyes. Just rope.

Stop coping. If people say that i look sad or angry then i know my happy face mask has cracks and i can't hide the pain properly when in public.

How am I coping?

Because it's not your ugly face, this is the result of feeling shitty all the time and after a while you can't even hide it with your happy face mask in public

Isn't looking angry good?

This is true.

I'm sure most people here are actually quite normal in real life.

or shoulders posture

same if they mention if you look tired

False. You ARE incel though, you could be decent looking but years of mentalcelling has made you look and carry yourself like this

and this definitely not attractive to women