Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If only shoe size mattered...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I have size 14 US...and no, the stereotype isn't true. It's mostly a pain in the ass to have big feet because I can never find shoes my size in stores.

What size shoes do you have?

I have a 10.5 US size

I have size 14 US...and no, the stereotype isn't true. It's mostly a pain in the ass to have big feet because I can never find shoes my size in stores.

What size shoes do you have?
my feet are giga small i literally wear children boots but i pay less because of it.

I wear 43 eu, 10us i think. 27.5 cm fits me best. For my turbomanlet height it looks like clown shoes.

I wear 43 eu, 10us i think. 27.5 cm fits me best. For my turbomanlet height it looks like clown shoes.
I always thought foot size was correlated with height but I guess not. I'm 5'7" but my size is 42

I always thought foot size was correlated with height but I guess not. I'm 5'7" but my size is 42
Im 5'3. My brother is 5'7 and wears like 39-40 and he mogs me in every way, except strength and bones width but thats probably because im fat . In my experience doesn't correlates to anything.

Size 14? Are you a tallfag?

Shoesize pill is brutal, but handpill is more brutal

Shoesize pill is brutal, but handpill is more brutal
Yeah, somehow I have slightly smaller than average hands despite my feet size. Strange.