Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if only my IQ was higher maybe I would have more money

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
if I had higher IQ I could have gotten a $250k/yr job but I failed the interview because my IQ was too low despite months of grinding for it. IQ is major key for money maxxers in tech. I will keep trying but if another year of this bullshit and I still don't make it, I will call it quits and accept my faith as intellectually inferior being meant to live as a peon.

Many high IQ cels don't understand how privileged they are. They should be glad that they aren't retarded. Too bad for me that I am ugly and retarded. :feelsrope:

007C72CC 0DC2 4D5B 97CB 3335403A8AB5
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I know copers will tell me otherwise. But we all know the truth. Psychology studies also say the same shit. IQ is like 85-90% genetic. Literally nothing can be done to rectify this issue. One must accept his limitations to grow as a person. In a year I will know if I am a mentally deficient codecel or if I am blessed enough to make it to the big leagues.

Are you going to keep bitching about IQ until you die?

Are you going to keep bitching about IQ until you die?
It is too humiliating knowing far younger people than me earn more due to higher IQ and better guidance. I already accepted being looks,money, friends, spiritually, experiences mogged. But accepting being IQ mogged is next level humiliating.

120K? aint bad at all

It is too humiliating knowing far younger people than me earn more due to higher IQ and better guidance. I already accepted being looks,money, friends, spiritually, experiences mogged. But accepting being IQ mogged is next level humiliating.
Why? You'd figure you'd get used to the fact that you're genetically mogged in looks. IQ is just another genetic attribute.

120K? aint bad at all
in USA it is very pathetic for my age group. Other Curries and rice who graduated in same class year + major as me earn 2x even 3x+ in some cases. They also have wives and friends. The mogging is too brutal.

Is it really? I feel like it's much more humilliating not being able to have sex than just shitty money, with all the money in the world you won't get attraction meanwhile you can get money easily if you're attractive. Also iq is genetic

What are you gonna do with all that money if you never have a wife and family

Many high IQ cels don't understand how privileged they are. They should be glad that they aren't retarded. Too bad for me that I am ugly and retarded. :feelsrope:

Yes...I somewhat understand your pain. The observation I made in mid adolescence was that STEM is prevalent among Curry immigrants.

My older cousin has a Sociology degree, Pre-Law. His older brother has a Marketing/Business degree. Their younger sister is studying a Paralegal degree. Their youngest sister has several school excellence certificates.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

Reading

^ With little formal education ^

However, I cannot drive and struggle with social cues.

in USA it is very pathetic for my age group. Other Curries and rice who graduated in same class year + major as me earn 2x even 3x+ in some cases. They also have wives and friends. The mogging is too brutal.
Damn :feelsrope:

This has been stuck in my mind since yesterday.
This is very brutal. I'm happy I live in the sands where I usually IQmog people around me.
One of my main copes is believing I'm high IQ. Getting IQmogged like that would be absolutely brutal and suifuel.

btw what kind of tech job do you have?

This has been stuck in my mind since yesterday.
This is very brutal. I'm happy I live in the sands where I usually IQmog people around me.
One of my main copes is believing I'm high IQ. Getting IQmogged like that would be absolutely brutal and suifuel.

btw what kind of tech job do you have?
I work on website server bullshit.

https://www.toptal.com/back-end/job-description
similar to this

Last edited:
I don’t really care if I’m dumb tbh. Most people aren’t that smart anyways. I just happen to be quite a bit dumber than average.

m
I don’t really care if I’m dumb tbh. Most people aren’t that smart anyways. I just happen to be quite a bit dumber than average.
ain problem is that it Cucks you from money maxxing hard. I am going to try compensating by using more time and effort than Normies.

Imagine complaining for mogging 90% of the population in the richest country

View attachment 598684

Imagine complaining for mogging 90% of the population in the richest country
The average person has always been a loser financially. No point in comparing oneself to them. I focus on comparing myself to money Chads so I can stay motivated to grind.

The average person has always been a loser financially. No point in comparing oneself to them. I focus on comparing myself to money Chads so I can stay motivated to grind.
DO YOU WORK IN A STEM RELATED FIELD?

lowiq is just sprinkles that comes with the cake, the cake being shit looks. iq is correlated with looks to a certain degree

just move on bro :bluepill:

if I had higher IQ I could have gotten a $250k/yr job but I failed the interview because my IQ was too low despite months of grinding for it. IQ is major key for money maxxers in tech. I will keep trying but if another year of this bullshit and I still don't make it, I will call it quits and accept my faith as intellectually inferior being meant to live as a peon.

View attachment 598131:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I know copers will tell me otherwise. But we all know the truth. Psychology studies also say the same shit. IQ is like 85-90% genetic. Literally nothing can be done to rectify this issue. One must accept his limitations to grow as a person. In a year I will know if I am a mentally deficient codecel or if I am blessed enough to make it to the big leagues.
I actually have decent iq but extreme bullying ruined my life

Yeah isn’t being tall and handsome more important to having a high income than a high iq.

Yeah isn’t being tall and handsome more important to having a high income than a high iq.
not for the highest paying technical jobs. for management yes