Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If only I was white like my siblings

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
If only I was white, then I could ascend, I could SEAmaxx or something, fuck a noodlewhore and ascend.
being non-white is a curse, all my siblings have gfs while Im rotting, just because I lost the genetic lottery.
Everyday I curse this reality where Im not white.
btw next week is my birthday and ill officially be a 25 yo khhv.

No, if you are ugly, your race won't save you

If only I was white, then I could ascend, I could SEAmaxx or something, fuck a noodlewhore and ascend.
gross as fuck, unless by noodlewhore you mean:
Komari_2_Edit_1.gif

25 yo khhv.
see you soon at the 30 mark brother

I bet your siblings’ gfs are all either landwhales and/or below average bitches. I would rather rot alone than put up with that tbh
Go EaRl of Lemongrab

No, if you are ugly, your race won't save you
it is possible if I SEAmaxx.
im aware that my chances of me ascending in the west are non existent, but if I was white then I could go to thailand and get noodlewhores around my cock.

i doubt women in SEA would be morbidly obese, they'd be skinnier due to their diet
Id probably go with a fat woman Im just coping

it is possible if I SEAmaxx.
im aware that my chances of me ascending in the west are non existent, but if I was white then I could go to thailand and get noodlewhores around my cock.
There is a limit of ugliness which is tolerated on SEA, being white itself won't get you laid, you need an average face at least.

And most of them want green cards/euro citzenships, so even an ethnic from 1st world can get a foid there easier than a white from a shithole

There is a limit of ugliness which is tolerated on SEA, being white itself won't get you laid, you need an average face at least.

And most of them want green cards/euro citzenships, so even an ethnic from 1st world can get a foid there easier than a white from a shithole
never saw a deathnic with a noodlewhore

Ask them for an assist.

Not the Incel tier ones, no
Where are the japanese foids dating ugly white men? I don't find any in my location, and I know a plenty of japanese foids, they only seem to date their race

being non-white is a curse, all my siblings have gfs while Im rotting, just because I lost the genetic lottery.
if you're white you may not need to be the best looking, but someone out there will like you.

If you're a sand nigger, curry, or rice then no one likes you.

Have you asket out yet?

Have you asket out yet?
yeah, im 25 what do you think I was doing with my life
Where are the japanese foids dating ugly white men? I don't find any in my location, and I know a plenty of japanese foids, they only seem to date their race
Im sure there are. noodlewhores drool over the thought of waitu cocku
if you're white you may not need to be the best looking, but someone out there will like you.

If you're a sand nigger, curry, or rice then no one likes you.
THIS

yeah, im 25 what do you think I was doing with my life
Have you tried nonwhite dark skinned med looking middle eastern foids

I noticed that the the white kike whores go for the darker men while the brown kikewhores go for white men.
Is that what you see in kikeland?

I noticed that the the white kike whores go for the darker men while the brown kikewhores go for white men.
Is that what you see in kikeland?
idk bro Im an Incel I only see tall chads with kike foids