Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If only I was good looking and tall

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★
I don't even mean the benefits of that in being able to fuck a new stacy every night, but the other things.

I wouldn't be a socially isolated weirdo who never had a friend in his 20 or so years of life, nor would I worry and fear the future as I do because of dwindling job prospects, rising degeneracy and so on. My parents would be proud of me and I wouldn't have a reason to ever fight with them. I wouldn't ever feel "inadequate" , nor would I wonder what it feels like to mess around during summer break with your friends, nor would politics and jewish conspiracies be a part of my vocabulary. Life would be so much sweeter, so much less stressful.

Just thinking about this makes me sad. :feelsbadman:

It is like a distant dream, like the copers of religions and their paradise, or the illusion of a child to achieve his dreams.

So far away, yet so unreachable.

So far away, yet so unreachable.
What makes it worse is that I can actually see men living the life I would like to live. Note that that life isn't super models and yachts, just the life of a 7/10 guy who has an active social life, doesn't struggle with dating and doesn't have a worry in his life. Too bad I'm a sub5 autistic manlet.

What makes it worse is that I can actually see men living the life I would like to live. Note that that life isn't super models and yachts, just the life of a 7/10 guy who has an active social life, doesn't struggle with dating and doesn't have a worry in his life. Too bad I'm a sub5 autistic manlet.
Youre almost avg not manlet tier

Tru. I witnessed foids calling ur height short too.
Man I wish I had friends IRL so bad. I wouldn't feel so hateful and angry if I did.

Man I wish I had friends IRL so bad. I wouldn't feel so hateful and angry if I did.
Maybe a shot in the dark but i think we could hang out since we are all a 6 hour drive, when i move out we can do stuff together on christmas/summer break

Maybe a shot in the dark but i think we could hang out since we are all a 6 hour drive, when i move out we can do stuff together on christmas/summer break
Based and blackpilled

Just train height and face at the gym bro

I don't even mean the benefits of that in being able to fuck a new stacy every night, but the other things.

I wouldn't be a socially isolated weirdo who never had a friend in his 20 or so years of life, nor would I worry and fear the future as I do because of dwindling job prospects, rising degeneracy and so on. My parents would be proud of me and I wouldn't have a reason to ever fight with them. I wouldn't ever feel "inadequate" , nor would I wonder what it feels like to mess around during summer break with your friends, nor would politics and jewish conspiracies be a part of my vocabulary. Life would be so much sweeter, so much less stressful.

Just thinking about this makes me sad. :feelsbadman:
God Said fuck us instead I'm sorry brocel I know being alone is shit and I can't say any advice to say it's okay but it's not it's fucking retarded only Chads have a life while we rot

If I were those things, I'd probably be much more mentally healthy. I just have a tiny feeling that not being treated like scum your entire life might improve your mental health. Who knows though, it could just be my pERsoNAlITy