Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If only i was black

• Thread starter Deleted member 37145
  • Start date
Deleted member 37145

Deleted member 37145

Waiting for info.
-
Now dont get me wrong i hate black people always have and always will BUT if i was black i'd have black privilege i could blame my problems on slavery and the police and America i could be the most athletic at my school And i live in small town usa in the middle of nowhere and you'd think they would be hated but no BLACKS ARE THE MOST DIVERSE AND DIFFERENT AND THEY GET THE MOST ATTENTION if only i was black and tall i could get any foid i wanted i would be an amazing chadlite who could walk the halls of school with no fear blissfully ignoring the fact that an incel could have switched roles with me and might shoot up the school one day and it sucks because i was with this girl for a bit and i made her happier then ever but shes horny 24/7 so she freaks out on me for nothing we break up and then i find out shes dating some toxic ass jungle bunny god help me and my parents knew so whenever i dressed in b lack they called me a columbine kid that means someone who has the potential to be a school shooter HOLY FUCK THEY KNEW IT might as well give them what they expected and go out columbining:fuk: :feelsrope:

Be black would only make your problem worse

I feel this post on a deep devel.

If I was black my STEMmaxxing would basically hit the news. There are no niggers whatsoever in my entire field and it really makes the diversity people nervous.

it sucks because i was with this girl for a bit and i made her happier then ever but shes horny 24/7 so she freaks out on me for nothing we break up
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Animecel2D and @Nekopan can relate :(

Last edited:
Tbh if you're tall you'd be more desired all realms of social life, regardless of what race you are. But, yeah, (non-Somali) blacks can't be incels.

But, yeah, (non-Somali) blacks can't be incels.
The downside is they're mostly limited to sheboons, who are ugly as sin unless they have heavy European ancestry to offset the nigger features.

The downside is they're mostly limited to sheboons, who are ugly as sin unless they have heavy European ancestry to offset the nigger features.
Even sheboons don't want me. :(

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Animecel2D and @Nekopan can relate :(

Waiting for info.​

-​

Now dont get me wrong i hate black people always have and always will BUT if i was black i'd have black privilege i could blame my problems on slavery and the police and America i could be the most athletic at my school And i live in small town usa in the middle of nowhere and you'd think they would be hated but no BLACKS ARE THE MOST DIVERSE AND DIFFERENT AND THEY GET THE MOST ATTENTION if only i was black and tall i could get any foid i wanted i would be an amazing chadlite who could walk the halls of school with no fear blissfully ignoring the fact that an incel could have switched roles with me and might shoot up the school one day and it sucks because i was with this girl for a bit and i made her happier then ever but shes horny 24/7 so she freaks out on me for nothing we break up and then i find out shes dating some toxic ass jungle bunny god help me and my parents knew so whenever i dressed in b lack they called me a columbine kid that means someone who has the potential to be a school shooter HOLY FUCK THEY KNEW IT might as well give them what they expected and go out columbining:fuk: :feelsrope:
@SocialzERo also wishes he was black

More Tryone worship

Waiting for info.​

:feelskek:

I'm already blacc
larp

Nah. Being a tall and white would be better. Tyrones don't keep foids for long.

The average black has it better than the average white in the cucked West.

When black you don't need to be Chad. Just thugmaxx and become Chad's black counterpart, Tyrone, who doesn't need the same looks level to have Chad's SMV.

It's completely over if you're a black that is high inhib/nerdy/autistic though, or short. Gigafucked then.

You can do it, melanin injections are a thing and you can then corn-row your hair and throw in some bonus tattoos or some shit.

But you won't do it BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITCH
and it has NOTHING to do with "if only I was black" or some other shit YOU'RE A BITCH, YOU WERE BORN A BITCH, and you'll probably ALWAYS BE A BITCH

so STFU about this faggot shit "if only I was black" faggot shit like a retard, oh and good call to the mods for banning this fag