Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if only I had a girl to hold

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
it's nights like these where you're just laying in bed thinking about stuff, and you wish you had a girl to hold and comfort you and tell you everything will be ok. reminder that a lot of us on here will probably never have that

You know, holding someone isn't rape, so, you could probably hold a foid til she got too tired to fight, then hold her til you fall asleep. The consequences of that are nonexistent compared to ackshully taking the cunny

Sadly this is how i feel whenever i lay in bed. My rest place became a spiritual black hole and all hope is drifted to the void while i wonder and wish to have someone at my side. I get tired and sleep but never really rest.

You know, holding someone isn't rape, so, you could probably hold a foid til she got too tired to fight, then hold her til you fall asleep. The consequences of that are nonexistent compared to ackshully taking the cunny
Snuggle Struggle :smonk:

No girls to hold for subhumans

I wish I had a girl to sit in my lap while we drink, listen to songs, appreciate the urban landscape of where Iive and talk about anything :cryfeels:

i don't even primarily want sex tbh, i wish i was atleast nt enough to be able to have fun conversations with girls, but alas girls that don't find me physically repulsive don't want to talk to me after awhile because i'm so retarded.

I WANT TO KREMPI YOUNG WHITE STACY @HighTGymcel

Brutal, I cry at night because of this. Loneliness isn't a joke.

im here for you to hold :feelsEhh:

brutal. this is depressing many a nights i have gone through this. sucks to be born ugly.

If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs. THe bark on the tree was as soft as the skies. ... I forget the rest. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: