Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If only I had a different head and face

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
But alas, the genetic lottery has failed me, and all I get from soyciety is glares, comments, mockery and being purposely avoided because I make muh normfags uncomfortable with my presence.

Your quality of life is dictated on how others react to your face.

Everytime I go outside I just want to annihilate all these smug blue pilled normfag cunts.

Your quality of life is dictated on how others react to your face.
keep coping, theres guys with ugly faces who lifemog us to hell and back
"muh face is everything" is bluepill tier

And who are these people

i will need more height and a better face. both of them will help me greatly

Why can't Amazon sell new faces and height smh
they're too busy selling BBC dildos to whores, nitendo switches to cucks and gender transition hormones to troons.
no one is busy thinking about how to improve the lives of ugly males.

they're too busy selling BBC dildos to whores, nitendo switches to cucks and gender transition hormones to troons.
Indeed

I wish that I had a normal sized head, I can fit 7 fingers on my forehead

the excruciating pain i expierence everyday while seeing my absolutely abominable excuse of a face on virtually any reflective surface is driving me insane.

:lul:

the excruciating pain i expierence everyday while seeing my absolutely abominable excuse of a face on virtually any reflective surface is driving me insane.
If you don't want that anymore just workout, and stare at yourself every single day in every mirror you come across. When normies aren't watching. If I do it while normies are watching they start snickering. Anyways I somehow reprogrammed my brain into liking my face. I am unable to see my asymmetries. Only if I mirror fotos I see how disgusting it looks like. But when I look in a mirror my brain doesn't notice all the glaring failos and asymmetries.
I dont know if that's what you want but I'm just saying it's possible

saying face matters is bluepilled now? the absolute state of this site :feelskek: :feelskek:

They may be ugly,but they are not uglier than me. There is legit no way for someone to win in life if he has a face thats EVEN UGLIER than my subhuman deformed face

you didnt even read correctly. i said that saying "face is everything" is bluepilled
I never said exactly that it's "everything", and even if I did claiming that statement is blue pilled makes no sense. I have never seen or heard normfags, online or IRL claim that face is everything.

If they did, then at least that would be a step in the right direction, and admitting lookism. But ain't ever gonna happen, they will continue to spew the same muh pERsonailty matters more tropes.

I wish that I had a normal sized head, I can fit 7 fingers on my forehead
Same man i want to do hairline lowering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back