Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If Only Foids Cared This Much About Male Loneliness

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

there's no copes for your face
There was an anti-fag protest outside my school today. They were peacefully protesting against fags until GrAYs showed up and RUINED it by spewing their liberal takes and blasting lady faga. They were dancing to bOrN ThiS wAy like circus freaks. However, the real joke was the foids protesting against GrAYs that I recognized. You see, near my school is a small mall with a few food places. I eat lunch there instead because less normies will see my subhuman self eat lunch alone. However, this group of beckys are the only group I normally come across during lunch, and every time they pass me by, or stand in line for food, i overhear stories of ugly men they’re talking to. I hear these toilets speak about men with small dicks or making fun of some guy for being the same height as them. But ironically today, they’re out protesting like their lives depend on it, shouting about how same-sex marriage should be banned, but they wouldn’t even fuck a man thats not chad. Foids are so shallow. They think they deserve chad but they look like bulldogs, and even worse treat ugly men like dogs. They’ll pretend to care about hating GrAYs only to distract us from how much they hate ugly men. They’re not on our side. No matter how based :feelshaha: they may seem for going against the liberal normies, they’ll turn their backs on lonely men. You’ll never see a protest against male loneliness and male suicide rates. They don’t want foid on foid sex, and would love to see foids with men, but those men must be chad. Watch out for those deceptive lards of walking fat. A broken clock is right twice a day.

View: https://imgur.com/maMtKtX

Last edited:
If you're not a retarded feeb, then you do a damn good impression.

That has to be the corniest campaigning I have ever seen.

There was an anti-fag protest outside my school today. They were peacefully protesting against fags until GrAYs showed up and RUINED it by spewing their liberal takes and blasting lady faga. They were dancing to bOrN ThiS wAy like circus freaks. However, the real joke was the foids protesting against GrAYs that I recognized. You see, near my school is a small mall with a few food places. I eat lunch there instead because less normies will see my subhuman self eat lunch alone. However, this group of beckys are the only group I normally come across during lunch, and every time they pass me by, or stand in line for food, i overhear stories of ugly men they’re talking to. I hear these toilets speak about men with small dicks or making fun of some guy for being the same height as them. But ironically today, they’re out protesting like their lives depend on it, shouting about how same-sex marriage should be banned, but they wouldn’t even fuck a man thats not chad. Foids are so shallow. They think they deserve chad but they look like bulldogs, and even worse treat ugly men like dogs. They’ll pretend to care about hating GrAYs only to distract us from how much they hate ugly men. They’re not on our side. No matter how based :feelshaha: they may seem for going against the liberal normies, they’ll turn their backs on lonely men. You’ll never see a protest against male loneliness and male suicide rates. They don’t want foid on foid sex, and would love to see foids with men, but those men must be chad. Watch out for those deceptive lards of walking fat. A broken clock is right twice a day.

View: https://imgur.com/maMtKtX

Damn that they literally owned the liberals *billions of immigrants pour over*

ALL foids are the same no matter their political/social views

This "It's basic math" is one of the stupidest slogans I have read in a long time.