Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If one woman likes you, many women will

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
If one girl likes you, many will. You only have to reach the barrier of one girl having a crush on you and it will be confirmed to you that you're desired by others as well because they're a hivemind. This is what keeps normies going.

Imagine if one girl started liking you, you would immediately start thinking of the opportunity that there's more because it's impossible that she's just one in a million, you must have something going for you.

Meanwhile, as an incel, no one has ever liked you, this is a sign that you are not even a player in the game.

Water I know, but we need to keep hydrated. If one girl likes you, many will.

Brutal hivemindpill. But I've seen this in action too. One girl gets a crush on a guy, other girls hear that she has a crush on that guy, and suddenly multiple girls are into him. I saw bullshit like this at work, I thought it was a redpill meme yet there I stood completely baffled at what I was witnessing

Boybandpill also proves this, women truly are a hivemind

it's the opposite, if many foids like you then one will

chad gets positive attention because many foids like him. he doesn't have to focus on any particular foid, because foids aren't individuals and will follow the hive-mind

if only one foid likes you, but the others don't, then she'll probably just stop liking you once she realizes that the others aren't into you

Last edited:
it's the opposite, if many foids like you then one will

chad gets positive attention because many foids like him. he doesn't have to focus on any particular foid, because foids aren't individuals and will follow the hive-mind

if only one foid likes you, but the others don't, then she'll probably just stop liking you once she realizes that the others aren't into you
I see your point, but that's only if that foid is in one social circle and all the other foids don't like you for some reason. But imagine in a city of 1 million people, if one foid has liked you, there will be many more foids prone to liking you in other social cliques. There is no way you're only attractive to one foid out of a million. If you're attractive to one, you pass the bar.

Yeo it's true they are like teehee he's cute and if they know 2+ foids like you then they will like you too

If one girl likes you, many will. You only have to reach the barrier of one girl having a crush on you and it will be confirmed to you that you're desired by others as well because they're a hivemind. This is what keeps normies going.

Imagine if one girl started liking you, you would immediately start thinking of the opportunity that there's more because it's impossible that she's just one in a million, you must have something going for you.

Meanwhile, as an incel, no one has ever liked you, this is a sign that you are not even a player in the game.

I disagree. One girl DID like me when I was 17. Then I went downhill and now I'm here.

And you didn’t ascend with her, why?
Her family would've fucked it up(relatives). My mom interfered. I was led to believe that I was supposed to "focus on my studies for now". And I was an insecure idiot.

Foids actually won't open their legs for you until like 5 of her friends approve.

The best way to get a girlfriend is already have one. I hate women.

Her family would've fucked it up(relatives). My mom interfered. I was led to believe that I was supposed to "focus on my studies for now". And I was an insecure idiot.
Brutal stuff man. You wouldn’t even be an incel if your parents didn’t fuck yo your mental development. I bet you are good looking and a complete mentalcel. This actually has to hurt worse than mine, since you know things would have been different if they didn’t interfere. My parents always encouraged me to get a gf, but I just couldn’t even come close. Never was even taking to a girl regularly since 5th grade

Not always. There were plenty of guys at my high school who had 1 gf but didnt had more foids interested in them

Brutal stuff man. You wouldn’t even be an incel if your parents didn’t fuck yo your mental development. I bet you are good looking and a complete mentalcel. This actually has to hurt worse than mine, since you know things would have been different if they didn’t interfere. My parents always encouraged me to get a gf, but I just couldn’t even come close. Never was even taking to a girl regularly since 5th grade
Mine always disapproved. And now they don't even care to ask. I wouldn't call myself good-looking though. I'm FAR from that. At my best I could maybe get to 5/10 when clean-shaven, that's me being generous. But I guess the height and stuff helped back then. Now in college I'm surrounded by moggers of all shapes and sizes.

Mine always disapproved. And now they don't even care to ask. I wouldn't call myself good-looking though. I'm FAR from that. At my best I could maybe get to 5/10 when clean-shaven, that's me being generous. But I guess the height and stuff helped back then. Now in college I'm surrounded by moggers of all shapes and sizes.
Brutal man. I hate when parents are like that. Unforgivable IMO

Yep. On my old PUA forum hangout sosuave.net this was known as “social proof”.

Almost every bitch wants to be the girlfriend of…?