Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If one is offended by racial slurs, they simply hate their own race.

Because light skin color is indeed superior, and it is measurable. There is a reason why every culture, even when isolated from one another, from Greek to Egypt to Arabia to Iran to India to China to Japan preferred fairer skin tones over dark skin.
Men prefer fairer skin tone because it's a neotanous trait. That doesn't mean they are superior, just that their foids (light skinned women) are more fuckable.

Attractiveness is measurable, superiority is vague af. No one even knows what you mean by "superiority" so how could it be measured.

Because light skin color is indeed superior, and it is measurable. There is a reason why every culture, even when isolated from one another, from Greek to Egypt to Arabia to Iran to India to China to Japan preferred fairer skin tones over dark skin.
Lighter skin relative to the population not lily white in a country full of Tamils jfl.

Lighter skin relative to the population not lily white in a country full of Tamils jfl.
Even in a country full of tamils, light skin would be desired.

Men prefer fairer skin tone because it's a neotanous trait.
Women also tend to prefer fairer skin tone. Sure women may like men with swarthy/caramel skin, but they dont necessarily like black/brown skin
That doesn't mean they are superior
It does. Light skin often correlates with royalty/upper class.

just that their foids (light skinned women) are more fuckable.
That is an attribute of superiority, however.

It does. Light skin often correlates with royalty/upper class.
Why would being from an upper class make you superior?

What is your (subjective) measure of "superiority" whatever that means to you? your previous post implies that it's socioeconomic class.

Last edited:
Thank you

Proof?

Still not enough to make them Mulattos. They're still very obviously Caucasion. when one has Negro blood it is VERY very easy to see it. Compare all these blonde/blue eyed mulattos who STILL have negro skulls compared to Nafris

8fa5d292307f23b5bc9a1abe9531c7ff.jpg
fc0878cc523de5293c9df2cf2da8a0e7.jpg
6a98765b0a310c559f7b93c1f407b6df.jpg
9af792541219e4aac78b9a5a7a7c64c7.jpg
aa5178d0f3d5bb1b6f582b7c91d4b963.jpg
115879907_3411826238852087_3098851305914631075_n.jpg

Compare to Nafris, who look nothing like them. Amazighs have slim, bulbous noses VS mulattos who have wide, flat noses. Thin lips VS thick lips.

15280108699_c94379d803_b.jpg
fdfd30452a05f4b1751323eeed8a2756.jpg
cec253256d156ff9d762bfe76af33657.jpg
7b5ccb0def361c014cc63bb1d93c81bd.jpg
32bcc4227b4519270d5c4f99efb1b82f.jpg
0932bdfa3474d1142ba1f2767410c4da.jpg
30943012146_4053a83743_b.jpg

Colored eyes are around 30% in Levant. And fair skin is far more common than colored eyes.
81FEF708 BE66 4CEA A172 375169CD6BB1

Red is the SSA notice it’s quite a lot in Modern day MENAs.

View attachment 516748
Red is the SSA notice it’s quite a lot in Modern day MENAs.
JFL only Egyptians and Algerians seem to have a lot, and that's to be expected given Egypt's history with Nubia and the fact that Algeria stretched down south a lot. Negro admixture is near non-existant in Levant, Mesopetamia, Iran, and Anatolia

And besides, give it another 20 years and we'll see Europe having more SSA mixture than MENA :feelskek:

It took Iraq 1400 years to become 4% Negro
It took France 50 years to become 10% Negro

Modern egyptians are still the same as Ancient egyptians

Bc5825f0fe66bafc85d76e7a7a626121

JFL only Egyptians and Algerians seem to have a lot, and that's to be expected given Egypt's history with Nubia and the fact that Algeria stretched down south a lot. Negro admixture is near non-existant in Levant, Mesopetamia, Iran, and Anatolia

And besides, give it another 20 years and we'll see Europe having more SSA mixture than MENA :feelskek:

It took Iraq 1400 years to become 4% Negro
It took France 50 years to become 10% Negro

Modern egyptians are still the same as Ancient egyptians

View attachment 516751
Dude Yoruba is West African DNA it’s not Nubian. It’s 100% from the slave trade era and besides religious minorities like Jews, who couldn’t mix with or buy slaves, most of the MENA world has this DNA. The Ancient Egyptians were 100% similar to MENAs of today just a bit more pure. Again I don’t why you’re bringing up Europe that’s has nothing to do with the point I’m making. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Dude Yoruba is West African DNA it’s not Nubian. It’s 100% from the slave trade era :feelswhat:
I didn't deny there is Negro blood in some Arabs, JFL. I said it is an insignificant amount. Like I said above, when someone is a Mulatto it is VERY obvious to see. Yet most Arabs still retain Semitic features.

Again, compare

And of course, that's assuming your chart is accurate. And while it is true that Arabs were blacked via slavery, they were also bleached via slavery as well. Many Meds, Slavs, Scandis, Turks, and Caucasions were enslaved.

Saudi16
Egyptian8
Palestinian14

and besides religious minorities like Jews, who couldn’t mix with or buy slaves
Jews definitley mixed as well. lol Jews themselves are mixed as hell. Why do you think Sephardic Jews, Ashkenazi Jews, and Ethiopian Jews exist?
most of the MENA world has this DNA.
No, it is basically non-existant in most of the Near East & Iran. It is mostly in North Africa & Arabia. In fact, Iberians have MORE Negro DNA than Levantines, Turks, and Iranians

Map of African admixture in European populations

The Ancient Egyptians were 100% similar to MENAs of today just a bit more pure. Again I don’t why you’re bringing up Europe that’s not the point I’m making.
What is your point?

Last edited:
I didn't deny there is Negro blood in some Arabs, JFL. I said it is an insignificant amount. Like I said above, when someone is a Mulatto it is VERY obvious to see. Yet most Arabs still retain Semitic features.

Again, compare

And of course, that's assuming your chart is accurate. And while it is true that Arabs were blacked via slavery, they were also bleached via slavery as well. Many Meds, Slavs, Scandis, Turks, and Caucasions were enslaved.

View attachment 516764View attachment 516774View attachment 516776

Jews definitley mixed as well. lol Jews themselves are mixed as hell. Why do you think Sephardic Jews, Ashkenazi Jews, and Ethiopian Jews exist?

No, it is basically non-existant in most of the Near East & Iran. It is mostly in North Africa & Arabia. In fact, Iberians have MORE Negro DNA than Levantines, Turks, and Iranians

View attachment 516772

What is your point?
My only point was that MENAs of today are slightly less pure than the Ancients. Yemenite Jews and Iraqi Jews are essentially just local converts just compare them to Non-Jewish Iraqi and Yemenite samples and the only difference is the SSA DNA. Copts don’t have European admixture it’s really easily to detect admixture as Euros have something called North Eurasian that shows up on simple K runs. Only in some parts of the Levant is there minor Euro admixture from the Crusades. Of course I’m talking about the population averages here there may have been isolated cases of Arabs getting significantly whitened through Euro slaves, but that’s not the case generally. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
My only point was that MENAs of today are slightly less pure than the Ancients.
No one is pure compared to their ancient counterparts.

Greeks have more Arab blood compared to ancient Greeks
Russians have more Mongol blood compared to ancient Russians
Iberians have more Berber & Negro blood compared to ancient Iberians
British have more Indian blood compared to ancient British

etc etc etc

Moroccanwomen

Yemenite Jews and Iraqi Jews are essentially just local converts just compare them to Non-Jewish Iraqi and Yemenite samples and the only difference is the SSA DNA.
No, Yemenite Jews are also known to have SSA admixture, just less. And most Iraqis dont have SSA admixture.

Copts don’t have European admixture
When did I ever say they do?
it’s really easily to detect admixture as Euros have something called North Eurasian that shows up on simple K runs.
Pretty sure most European admixture in MENA are of Greek, Slavic, or Albanian ancestory
Only in some parts of the Levant is there minor Euro admixture from the Crusades.
Crusades did not have significant impact, actually. No different than how France's 100+ years in Algeria did not do much. That's not to say there isn't mixture, but most white-looking Levantines are natives

Syrianblonde

Of course I’m talking about the population averages here there may have been isolated cases of Arabs getting significantly whitened through Euro slaves, but that’s not the case generally.
Arabs were definitley bleached. They spent 1300 years capturing Iclanders, Slavs, Italians, Iberians, Greeks, Amrenians, Anatolians, etc.

Last edited:
No one is pure compared to their ancient counterparts.

Greeks have more Arab blood compared to ancient Greeks
Russians have more Mongol blood compared to ancient Russians
Iberians have more Berber & Negro blood compared to ancient Iberians
British have more Indian blood compared to ancient British

etc etc etc

View attachment 516797

No, Yemenite Jews are also known to have SSA admixture, just less. And most Iraqis dont have SSA admixture.

When did I ever say they do?

Pretty sure most European admixture in MENA are of Greek, Slavic, or Albanian ancestory

Crusades did not have significant impact, actually. No different than how France's 100+ years in Algeria did not do much. That's not to say there isn't mixture, but most white-looking Levantines are natives

View attachment 516801

Arabs were definitley bleached. They spent 1300 years capturing Iclanders, Slavs, Italians, Iberians, Greeks, Amrenians, Anatolians, etc.
23andme only goes so far back 500 years exactly the crusades were going on far earlier than that. I agree Levantines can have a native white look, but that often still looks slightly off European. I said minor Euro admixture I know it’s not significant btw. All those groups you mentioned had next to no impact on Arabs. The population genetics we have today reflects the pictures we can see look at this crowd in Algeria. Read the chart I posted horizontally and compare Jewish MENAs to Non-Jewish MENAs.
45BA72A3 E895 443F B547 BC0B16702374

Last edited:
23andme only goes so far back 500 years exactly
Where does this infor come from
the crusades were going on far earlier than that.
Regardless, there are studies that do confirm that crusades did not have much impact
I agree Levantines can have a native white look, but that often still looks slightly off European.
Not really. usually it is the beard & hijab that makes them look different. Put them in similar clothing and they will look alike

Palestinian10
Palestinian13
Palestinian9

There are many British people who look ethnic when they wear the hijab or grow a beard

df90bf7abf544094dfa5f96122d0cb15.jpg
53c1669b67b508243aa1de9b952323ba.jpg
Irish man

Compare to these Arabs

1600x900
Libyawoman
Syria6

All those groups you mentioned had next to no impact on Arabs.
If you're talking about Saudis, then maybe so, but Mesopetamia had many Armenian, Georgian, Turk diaspora. And some Nafris bleached themselves so much via Scandinavian slaves that they have higher rate of blue eyes than some parts of Europe.
MUzYcFe

The population genetics we have today reflects the pictures we can see look at this crowd in Algeria. Read the chart I posted horizontally and compare Jewish MENAs to Non-Jewish MENAs.View attachment 516822
Those people look like regular Algerians. what is your point?

Ezq6HUOWUAEz TI

WTF is going on in this thread:feelshaha:
WTF is going on in this thread:feelshaha:

ALL PEDOS SHOULD HANG.

Regardless, there are studies that do confirm that crusades did not have much impact

Not really. usually it is the beard & hijab that makes them look different. Put them in similar clothing and they will look alike
View attachment 516838
View attachment 516840View attachment 516842View attachment 516848

There are many British people who look ethnic when they wear the hijab or grow a beard

View attachment 516856

Compare to these Arabs

View attachment 516852View attachment 516859View attachment 516857

If you're talking about Saudis, then maybe so, but Mesopetamia had many Armenian, Georgian, Turk diaspora. And some Nafris bleached themselves so much via Scandinavian slaves that they have higher rate of blue eyes than some parts of Europe.
View attachment 516870
View attachment 516862

View attachment 516866
The results reflect where an individual’s ancestors lived going back approximately 500 years.

The Crusades had a minor impact but they did have an impact. My point is Algerians look like normal MENAs no significant signs of being bleached via Euro slaves imported.

View attachment 516838
View attachment 516840View attachment 516842View attachment 516848

View attachment 516856

Compare to these Arabs

View attachment 516852View attachment 516859View attachment 516857

View attachment 516870
View attachment 516862

View attachment 516866
Seriosuly, how long do you spend searching for images of white looking MENAs? Do you have these images archived somewhere?

The results reflect where an individual’s ancestors lived going back approximately 500 years.

The Crusades had a minor impact but they did have an impact. My point is Algerians look like normal MENAs no significant signs of being bleached via Euro slaves imported
Algerians are definitley bleached. You often see many with European ancestory. Kabyles definitley dont look like normal MENAs, and if 23&me goes back 500 years only, you wouldn't be able to pick up on any slavery from 500+ years ago

Amazigh2

Seriosuly, how long do you spend searching for images of white looking MENAs?
Whenever I feel like it. Not that hard to fing tbh
Egyptian4

Do you have these images archived somewhere?
Yes, on my Pinterest

I agree, I'm also ethnic and I don't give a fuck

View attachment 512783
Typical low iq sandnigger:feelskek::feelskek:

Here if you ignore these studies then I will know you are a low iq shitskin MENA MUTT, who sister is getting fucked by mongoloids.
India is potentially the highest IQ region in the world when IQ is measured for the healthy, well-nourished non-inbred population. Lynn's work selectively chose papers which worked on tribal and inbred populations to achieve a low scoring sample and took the average. It wasn't even peer-reviewed or published in a journal but was instead published by Lynn in an independent publication. There is actually a blog (probably by a researcher in this area) which debunks this claim by actually citing several research papers.
http://raceandiqmyths.blogspot.com/2016/12/average-iq-of-india-and-iq-map-of-india.html
There are several proper IQ tests in Indian cities (as well as Indians in foreign countries) which have high scoring samples in the 105-110 range.
SA Khan 2015:- http://www.jcdr.net/article_fulltex...=November&volume=9&issue=11&page=ZC10&id=6726
Average IQ of school kids in villages near Lucknow in non-dental fluorosis regions was 110 and 100 overall (normal fluoride region and severe fluoride regions combined). Severe Fluoride contamination in water leads to a drop in IQ.
http://hrcak.srce.hr/file/44025
IQ of Muslims in Aligarh city, Uttar Pradesh (Average IQ of 107)
Source: “Badaruddoza. Inbreeding effects on metrical phenotypes among North Indian Children. Collegicum Antropologicum 28(Suppl. 2): 311-318. (ISSN No. 0350-6134.”)
Year of norms is 1974 and the study was conducted in 2004, so FE correction is at least +0.54, so the corrected IQ is about 108.
IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-
Study 1:-
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/
IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.
Year of norms is 1967 and the study was conducted in 2006, so FE correction is at the least -0.9, so the IQ is at least 106.1 (for socio-economically backward children).
IQ in 2 rural and 2 urban areas of Punjab:-
http://www.ijres.org/papers/Volume 4/v4-i7/Version-2/G4724854.pdf
IQ in 2 rural areas is 96.2, 90.4. And 2 urban areas is 102, 106. IQ grades are available (0 to 10th percentile, etc.). An online statistical tool is required to read.
It was measured in 2016 and year of norms is 1979, so the FE correction is at least +2.47, so the corrected IQs in rural areas are at least 98.7, 92.7 and in urban areas are at least 104.5, 108.5.
IQ in West Bengal:-
Study 1 (rural):-
https://www.researchgate.net/public...Nxf3sHxsD4oLarEkZXw_AKdiC1SmLw9IzIsEDusa540LU
IQ in Villages in Laxmisagar Village was 108.3 in normal regions and 85–92 in fluoride contaminated areas.
It was measured in 2015 and the year of norms is 1989, so the FE correction is at least +1.73 and the corrected IQs will be at least 110.03 in normal regions and 86.7-93.7 in fluoride contaminated areas.
Performance of Indian schools in Science, Maths and Reading in Qatar compared to schools for other nationalities:
Al-Khor Indian Stream, ( GEMS ) = 566, 592, 604 = 113 IQ = Indian Hindu technicians and Engineers of NGL (Highest scoring Indian school and the highest scoring school overall)
DPS Modern Indian School ( Delhi Public School Society ) = 552, 538, 563 = 107 IQ = Indian Hindu
Birla Public School = 586, 539, 549 = 108 IQ = Indian Hindu
Doha Modern Indian School ( Jai Gopal Jindal ) = 554, 525, 514 = 104 IQ = Indian Hindu (lowest scoring Indian Hindu school)
Doha College Private ( British Embassy ) = 572, 553, 563 = 109 IQ = UK
Qatar Academy ( US educators ) = 540, 547, 562 = 107 IQ
American School of Doha, ( US Embassy ) = 553, 546, 559 = 108 IQ
Park House English ( UK ) = 568, 528, 552 = 107 IQ
Qatar Intl Private School ( UK ) = 539, 529, 540 = 105 IQ
Cambridge Intl Private School = 531, 484, 514 = 101 IQ (lowest scoring British school)
American Academy = 462, 434, 434 = 92 IQ (Lowest scoring American school and the lowest scoring school overall)
Here, the economic conditions of all the immigrants to Qatar would be similar so it's a fair comparison.

>Not everything is rape, mate. Most Anatolians who were under Seljuk rule simply mixed with the Turks. No different than how Finns and Hungarians have Asiatic DNA as well.

So mostly male mediated paternal lineages such as Y-haplogroup N is not rape? The seljuk turks mass raped the anataloian females to created the present day rapespawn turks:feelskek:

>lmao at this historylet. Whenever race #1 adopts the language of race #2, it is because race #2 conquered race #1. This is an objective historic truth.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:HOLY FUCK HAHAHA.

"Why did Mughals adopted Persian culture?"

"Ethnically Turks, the Mughals regarded Persian culture as the epitome of refinement, making Persian the court and administrative language. Babur, a cultured Timurid, loved gardens and books—miniatures show him commissioning gardens, and he patronized scholars, writers and calligrapher"

They spoke a chatagai language and adopted farsi, mongols ruled iran for decades you fucking double digit iq retard.

View attachment 512784
Mongols and arabs ruled over persians, thats why present day persian nationlist want to go back to their original zoastrainism religons

>being called a shitskin by this mutt 82 iq MUTT
View attachment 512785

Present day iraq, afghanistan and other muslim shitholes
View attachment 512786
View attachment 512787
View attachment 512788
View attachment 512789
View attachment 512790
Arabs dont look white at all try abdool:feelskek::feelskek:

im a high caste brahmin, but these low caste indians are mass raping muslim women
:feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 512792View attachment 512793
Both north indid and gracile indid are both indian phenotype. Indid subtype of Pakistan and Northwestern India, often associated with ancient Indo-Aryan migrations from the North.

But Gracile Indid mogs north indid. The most widespread and frequent Indid subtype, one of the most populous phenotypes in the world. Common along the Ganges river and Deccan, but practically found all over India

View attachment 512796
Even stacies like gracile indid chads.
View attachment 512800
main-qimg-b038db408eddce18abad3bc77df36db7-pjlq

Rohit Bal (From Jammu and Kashmir,North India)
main-qimg-3bfe8558f34f803a98766c7fdd8ac7e2

main-qimg-d2fb3cc3da7e60e5f12b67950d4306a0

main-qimg-f7c3008b7cdae68414741c7bcf6af940

main-qimg-7ae67ebaccedfc8552e21b9c0ef972a9.webp

main-qimg-b584c9bb75d7fcf2a338130b562e8eb0
main-qimg-39cf441f084228ebb11ba1d67b75fe1e-lq

main-qimg-cf020cfe1092b7056906391b08597349-lq
main-qimg-ee4d8bab5a7a46ab82c391e6c87be757-lq

View attachment 512803
main-qimg-31dd5d925ecddca06ece88383e28c836-lq
View attachment 512804
Lmao

Ddidnt really want to make another thread so I'm bumping this one since it covers the same topic

Saw this post on Reddit about how white people don't get offended about racial slurs and the comments are full of cope and seethe. I particularly like the one where the redditor says ethnics only get offended at slurs because it reminds them how white people dominated the planet and he is spot on

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cringetopia/comments/si8bod/be_more_like_white_people/

Sorry I meant modernized countrys, countrys like japan/china are ahead of the middleast. Dont take that to personally just cant stand literal white worshipping sandniggers thinking they are any better then curryniggers :feelsseriously:
Qatar:feelskek:
Pakistani Punjabis are Aryans:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited: