Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if normies were to only look at the blackpill and then combine it with black pilled knowledge they would understand

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
So here i copied some reasons from an article written by some psychologist and i think i can see a correlation here.

Risk Factors
Not every attempt at suicide results in completion, although unsuccessful first attempts are often followed by successful second attempts.

The most common risk factors for suicide are:

• Using drugs and/or alcohol to help cope with emotions, relationships, the pressure of work, or other issues
  • Social isolation or living alone
  • Not being able to form or sustain meaningful relationships
  • Divorce or relationship breakdowns
  • A history of physical and sexual abuse
  • Imprisonment
  • Being bullied at school, college, or work
  • Unemployment
  • Loss of a loved one through trauma or disease
  • Mental illness, particularly where this is related to depression and painful or debilitating illnesses or conditions

So we all know that the way people treat you and whether you fit in somewhere is largely dependant on your looks+height. Aight so following common sense combined with the facts from the blackpills i think we can connect some these "independent" risk factors. So being ugly and short or ugly and tall makes people avoid you like the fucking plague,which leads to " Being Bullied at school college or work" which then leads to "social isolation or living alone" and not being able to form or sustain meaninfull relationships. Which then leads to "using drugs or alcohol to help or cope with emotions,relationships". The whole point is that psychologists and normshits think these things are independent of one another, when in fact when you look at it through a blackpilled lens shit starts to make sense. But they d rather drug us to death than acknowledge that there is problem within humanity that needs to be fucking adressed and made some changes within the system.

psychologists and normshits think these things are independent of one another, when in fact when you look at it through a blackpilled lens shit starts to make sense. But they d rather drug us to death than acknowledge that there is problem within humanity that needs to be fucking adressed and made some changes within the system.