Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If normies keep saying :

OriginalTruecel

OriginalTruecel

Blackpilled since I was born
★★
"sex is nothing there's so much to do in life, that's nothing if you're a 30 yo virgin or 40 or 50 no matter what even if you die a virgin" :soy:

"there's other things in life you know" :soy:

THEN WHY THE FUCKING HELL EVERY ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT AND SACRALISING IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In songs, in media, people in general, mostly these same normies who say "this is nothing" shitty hypocrites :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
because ((they)) want you to be hooked to dopamine

"sex is nothing there's so much to do in life, that's nothing if you're a 30 yo virgin or 40 or 50 no matter what even if you die a virgin" :soy:

THEN WHY THE FUCKING HELL EVERY ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT AND SACRALISING IT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

In songs, in media, people in general, mostly these same normies who say "this is nothing" shitty hypocrites :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They are fahggotd that is why :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

The well fed naturally will never understand the hunger of the starved :blackpill::feelsmage:

The well fed naturally will never understand the hunger of the starved :blackpill::feelsmage:
And that pisses me off, normies have no fucking free will

they're just bots like foids

I HAVE LITERALLY THE SAME BODY SHAPE AS MY PFP

A PEAR SHAPE

its like an american kid telling a poor south asian kids food doesn't matter