Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If normies dont think life as an incel is really that bad

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Then they could do a little experiment. They could burn their face off and try to live life as they normally would. It's drastic, but it's the only way they'll be able to understand. Of course, no one burns their face off because they know it will make them into an Incel. Yet they don't admit it because either their perception of humanity is blindingly positive (denial), or they're just trolling us to devastate people who are already hopeless as a means of sadistic pleasure.

I dont think they would accept it even if they burned their face off. They just like to bully people in order to feel superior to them.

I dont think they would accept it even if they burned their face off. They just like to bully people in order to feel superior to them.
yep they are fucking douchebags

yep they are fucking douchebags

I think human kind is naturally cruel and diseased. Everything we do ends up making others suffer, we rape and kill animals just for our plessure ever single day. Most of the things people consume hurts us; industries like meat industry, milk industry and more literally capitalize on addiction and harm of the people. Do they care? No, they need to protect the honor of the roasties and bully males with mediocre genetics.

I think human kind is naturally cruel and diseased. Everything we do ends up making others suffer, we rape and kill animals just for our plessure ever single day. Most of the things people consume hurts us; industries like meat industry, milk industry and more literally capitalize on addiction and harm of the people. Do they care? No, they need to protect the honor of the roasties.
fuck roasties

Not necessarily burn their faces, they just have to cut their hair in a NW7 pattern and try to get women.

Then they could do a little experiment. They could burn their face off and try to live life as they normally would. It's drastic, but it's the only way they'll be able to understand. Of course, no one burns their face off because they know it will make them into an Incel. Yet they don't admit it because either their perception of humanity is blindingly positive (denial), or they're just trolling us to devastate people who are already hopeless as a means of sadistic pleasure.

Kind of a stupid way to go about making your point lol, makes incels look like idiots. There was a lesbian woman once who went "under cover" as a man as an experiment for months to see how mens lives are. She just dressed and wore make up to look the part, so a normie could simply just get a make up artist and dress like shit, and make themselves look unattractive to see how bad it is, they don't have to literally burn their fucking face lol.

Kind of a stupid way to go about making your point lol, makes incels look like idiots. There was a lesbian woman once who went "under cover" as a man as an experiment for months to see how mens lives are. She just dressed and wore make up to look the part, so a normie could simply just get a make up artist and dress like shit, and make themselves look unattractive to see how bad it is, they don't have to literally burn their fucking face lol.
fkn yolo

Burn victims will receive more sympathy than incels, but most people will have more adverse reactions. An incel will have a more "normal" life, but will be invisible

normies will never be able to understand us