Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If normies didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★
Men and women are equal, yet a 25 year old male virgin is a loser, weirdo, creep, misogynist who only wants stacies. Whereas a 25 year old foid virgin is virtuous, chaste, strong, cherished, with a legion of men willing to marry her. She just happens to be unlucky to not have met one worthy of her. She's allowed to have high standards, she's just waiting for the right guy. Incels are treated like terrorists, femcels are just poor victims of patriarchy and they're all beautiful on the inside and outside.

Men and women are equal, yet a 25 year old male virgin is a loser, weirdo, creep, misogynist who only wants stacies. Whereas a 25 year old foid virgin is virtuous, chaste, strong, cherished, with a legion of men willing to marry her. She just happens to be unlucky to not have met one worthy of her. She's allowed to have high standards, she's just waiting for the right guy. Incels are treated like terrorists, femcels are just poor victims of patriarchy and they're all beautiful on the inside and outside.
normies morals are a joke.

Yep.

That's why I just don't take normies opinions seriously a lot of the time.

Every that they shame me for they wouldn't shame a woman for

Yep.

That's why I just don't take normies opinions seriously a lot of the time.

Every that they shame me for they wouldn't shame a woman for
It's like: Why is a man single? Because it's his fault. Why is a woman single? Because it's men's fault. Just like in everything in life, everything is always men's fault. Funny how women are these perfect beings unable to do wrong, yet their fate completely depends on vastly inferior and flawed men. Stupid normies don't see a contradiction there.