Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Mutahar wasn't popular he would probably post in here

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
D4jYiIoWkAAYkX3.jpg

wz4VG71Y.jpg

He looks like the average IT currycel that doesn't get matches on tinder and that foids find disgusting but since he has 3M subs and lowinhibmaxxed because he's an extrovert (another proof that extroverts can't be incel) I'm pretty sure he has gf os had had gf in the past.

He's a 8.73638933839595994999494/10

High lvl for curry standards

Didn't he say he's a virgin?
Either way: still mogs me despite his deathnic status. I'm very awkward and introverted.

He doesnt look bad imo, look tall and it should lose some weight. His orbital support is fucked but thats expectable if he is in mid 30s

hollow melted auschwitz tier orbitals

i cant vouch for that. i see guys like him with stacy and becky all the time. does he look deformed to you. he might gt cucked btw.

I dont really care about him or his life, so im not sure about his personal situation.

But i remember some years ago, he said he had a gf.
And lately he clearly states that he never has sex, and jokes about how he has no hopes of having sex soon.
If you want my opinion, i think he is mostly whitepilled.

not really he would either arrange marriage maxx or just be a betabucks in the west

yay muta is subpar, ofc this asshole is 6'2 that's so fk cringe. I have noticed most curries in NA grow taller, especially in canada. better food, climate and etc allow for more growth
he has massive dark circles which are smv killers, soyish voice, subpar face. but he's 6'2:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

not really he would either arrange marriage maxx or just be a betabucks in the west

only pakis can arrangemaxx India curries only get left over goblina pajeetas or curry roasties who worked in Europe for 6yrs and were a cumdump for a euro chad(cuz white cock only)

yay muta is subpar, ofc this asshole is 6'2 that's so fk cringe. I have noticed most curries in NA grow taller, especially in canada. better food, climate and etc allow for more growth
he has massive dark circles which are smv killers, soyish voice, subpar face. but he's 6'2:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

only pakis can arrangemaxx India curries only get left over goblina pajeetas or curry roasties who worked in Europe for 6yrs and were a cumdump for a euro chad(cuz white cock only)
Why do people compare my face to Mutahar?

Why do people compare my face to Mutahar?

I dunno lol
I haven't seen your face honestly so I can't comment. but if you do look like him, its not a good sign buddy mayo :cryfeels::cryfeels:

no, indians also do arranged marriages

no, indians also do arranged marriages
duh I am curry I know bro :forcedsmile:

but paki get way better options in arrangmaxx, not uncommon for a paki currycel to get a high tier becky paki foid through it.