Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If men want sexbots then it's evil, foids on the other hand...

D

Distaste

Recruit
★★
Screenshot 20190130 012551

Foids will soon be able to just go and get themselves Chadbots instead of going to all the hassle of buying clothes and putting on fakeup to go to a club to find Chad, however unlike the incels who want sexbots in order to satisfy their need for sexual contact, I doubt they will face any accusations of being evil and rapists in the meantime.

Last edited:
Foids are against males and males are also against males that's the reason of this privilege unbalance.

Double standarts are in every aspect of life.

it'll be the same as the double standard in regards to sex toys.

they are just liberating womyn from oppression you misogynist incel

Foids are against males and males are also against males that's the reason of this privilege unbalance.

I agree yeah. Women are afraid of men and see them as predatory and emotionally cold. Men see other men as competition.

I do think women are treated better by both of the sexes.

Seriously, is there any good reason why a man should not own a sexbot? How can someone honestly come to the conclusion that robosex is rape? Amazingly despicable cunts these moralizers are.

But if men want a foid sex robot then it's a problem.

It's remarkable how blind there delusions of equality are.

Chadbot, to the chagrin of numales, will have a rape setting.