Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If life were a video game

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
every time you lost, you'd start again from a checkpoint and be forced to try again. You might fail thousands of times- losing, respawning, losing again, and respawning again. Each cycle reminding you of your inferiority, a long and torturous loop of inadequacy.

I'm glad that in real life, there is only one "failure" I have to experience. When my life is over, it's over. I won't have to experience it again. All my sensations will cease and I won't have to experience anything ever again.

I'm glad that in real life, there is only one "failure" I have to experience. When my life is over, it's over. I won't have to experience it again. All my sensations will cease and I won't have to experience anything ever again.
There are signs of reincarnation ... so pray to be chad or woman.

I can't wait to uninstall before finishing 1/3 of the game, the maggots and vultures will help delete the game data... The dev sucks, there's no character creation, just random characters and pay to win microtransactions. Some players start out OP while others are unplayable. The NPCs are really boring. The story sucks. My character has shitty stats so nobody wants to party up with me. Fuck this game, even Fortnite is better than this trash.

Sounds like the anime, Reddit:Zero.

I can't wait to uninstall before finishing 1/3 of the game, the maggots and vultures will help delete the game data... The dev sucks, there's no character creation, just random characters and pay to win microtransactions. Some players start out OP while others are unplayable. The NPCs are really boring. The story sucks. My character has shitty stats so nobody wants to party up with me. Fuck this game, even Fortnite is better than this trash.
tbh...

I wish it was a game and i had the cheat codes.

Incels: minecraft on hardcore mode
Foids: minecraft on creative mode

It is a game and Cho holds the high score.

I wish I could use cheats irl.

i dont wanna play this fucking game anymore

Maybe we are just meant to be NPC's in the background. While chad is the protagonist?

if holding hands with our female looksmatch was part of the tutorial we'd never get to play the actual game

Suicide is a delete save file button.