Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If life continues to be objectively worse as you age what's the point?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Shit just gets so much worse as we age like pain, familial deaths, inflation, worse quality of life, etc.

What's the point in suffering through that?
To remain a cog?
To stay getting everything stolen from you via taxes by a government that no longer gives a single fuck about the common man?
For a family that wishes you are dead?
For the lack of any substance in life that makes it mean anything?

I don't see how people could want to live on this shithole of a planet, everything just fucking sucks ass and will continue ad infinitum snowballing to even bigger magnitudes of awfulness.

okay why dont you rope right now

that's your reason for being alive

I've been around since the late 60s and I cannot believe how brutal life has got.
Sure the longer you live the more bad experiences you accumulate but it has got truly unbearable and I don't know how it carries on.

Sure the longer you live the more bad experiences you accumulate but it has got truly unbearable and I don't know how it carries on.
It seems as of late we get nothing but a flood of bad experiences

See how shitty it can get while wasting taxmonets and social services and making normgoys seethe

Honestly because of the many risks associated with roping.