Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If killing myself wasn't cucked, I would have done it already.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I seriously cannot fathom how noodle toilets and the FUCKING petite white toilets iqmogg me.
I feel so fucking low when I hear they have gotten a better test score than me in uni or a better iq score in my wage slavie..
It makes me want to beat myself to death because it shouldn't be that way.. but it's all genetics. I was dealt a bad hand by being a nigger with no iq.
IQ is genetic, trying to iqmaxx only works for people who have the genes to do so to learn more stupid propaganda that thrives.

I get so fucking angry when even my brocels iqmogg me, if we had voicechat, you'd hear me seething whenever someone pulls doctrine and education.
This is one of the many struggles I deal with everyday that pushes me to forgetting about the cuckoldry of killing myself and just doing it because what the hell is the point? seriously.

Have you considered becoming a tradie? Depending on what you do, and especially if you own your own business, they moneymog most college grads anyway.

Their motivation was hoping to get white Chad one day.

Have you considered becoming a tradie? Depending on what you do, and especially if you own your own business, they moneymog most college grads anyway.
I am stuck being a slave to the jews. My fate was already determined.

It’s only an issue cause your life is miserable and you aren’t happy. If you had women wanting you, you wouldn’t care about iq.