Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Jobs Were Easier To Find Nobody Would Go Postal

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Imagine spending months looking for and applying to jobs in your field, only to get ignored by most of them and get interviews with a few of them. Then assume out of multiple interviews, you get hired for one of them. After all that effort in just finding a job and working hard everyday to perform well, your workplace environment and coworkers are hostile to you because you are socially awkward, autistic, ugly or don't fit in with the culture somehow.

So your options are to either stick with the job because of the near impossibility in finding another and continue to be bullied and humiliated or quit and either end up homeless or a NEET with someone else, who will probably kick you out eventually, leading to homelessness. At that point you are pretty much screwed no matter what you do, especially if you are a loser with no friends or girlfriend, so your life has no purpose.

No wonder some people CHOose a third option, they'd rather give up their life and get revenge against their enemies than continue suffering by slaving for meagre pay and having nothing to look forward to.

Last edited:
I need a job really bad even if I have to deal with normie a I just don’t know where to work

tbh being humiliated during interviews only to get denied the job has psychologically scared me, interveiws are not an incel highpoint considering everyone judges a book by its cover 100% of the time....
That and the fact the only jobs i can get are clown work where everyone treats me less than a jester...
My last job made me 3k a year lmfao still was treated like shit, and barely got it...
It's not even that i don't want to work, it's i don't want to beg.... only to get treated like absolute shit by everyone if i finally get it...
I'd rather become of hermit to avoid all of this but society won't allow it, i just want to keep my house from the normies and grow a few fucking vegetables for god sakes try my luck, NOPE, can't even have that. Fuck this society.

Also they deny us for being incel

abolish work entirely and suicides will drop 300%

No wonder some people CHOose a third option, they'd rather give up their life and get revenge against their enemies than continue suffering by slaving for meagre pay and having nothing to look forward to.

Also, not only are more and more people going postal, more and more people are killing themselves. The suicide rate right now is exploding. And the live expectancy for poor and working people is decreasing as well. This is the fruit of late stage capitalism. People being turned into peasants again like the in dark ages.

I'm glad OP made this post it is a major grievances to me, trucels are fucked in every aspect of life to the fullest

Also, not only are more and more people going postal, more and more people are killing themselves. The suicide rate right now is exploding. And the live expectancy for poor and working people is decreasing as well. This is the fruit of late stage capitalism. People being turned into peasants again like the in dark ages.
FUCK crapitalism and embrace National Bolshevism.

CHO is pretty much right about this.

People wherent meant to be working jobs at such a high percentage.
Back in the day like 90% of the population would be farmers and the rest would be specialized workers. Youd be born on your families farm and that's where you would work when you grew up, eventually inheriting it.

elab please?

on his manifesto he says that the weak will enact revenge, the weak could be this guy who has hard time living in society.