Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Jews Control the World, why is there LGBT and Trannies in Israel?

Clarus

Clarus

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evqY-CW5WwM

and how come victory over palestine is taking so long? If they have world domination taking gaza should be easy.

They want to destroy all values and goodness everywhere

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evqY-CW5WwM

and how come victory over palestine is taking so long? If they have world domination taking gaza should be easy.

That's a good question tbh and which I've thought about too. Maybe the high iqcels will have something to say here

You don't need a high IQ to understand this. Jewish men are feminine and slimy. It is only natural that their society degrade into this. It is also a taste of their own propaganda which they push so hard on the world.
No but the question is why would the Jews let their own race degrade, surely they would do something so that their race doesn't fall for the propaganda

There has 2 be degeneracy everywhere, they cant leave their lands untouched or else it gets 2 obvious. However recently Netenyahoo said we must deport all african workers from israel as they are a threat so theres that

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jew-haters don't care about facts and logic, they just want to hate us because they're jealous that their holy books call us the chosen people.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Jew-haters don't care about facts and logic, they just want to hate us because they're jealous that their holy books call us the chosen people.
So what's your opinion on the rothschilds, Rockefeller and George Soros, etc

I believe one popular train of thought is that the elite Jews were banished from Israel way back when. I don't remember exactly why the others Jews excommunicated them, but the idea is that the elite Jews are taking revenge on Israel now that they dominate.

That's a good question tbh and which I've thought about too. Maybe the high iqcels will have something to say here
Because the joos rule the world is all cope. An elite group of investors with assets more than the GDP of most countries have a huge influence over culture.

And they r not United by petty things like religion but just sheer financial absolute control they hold over markets

They aren't joos, Christians, Muslims.

Their religion is money.

So what's your opinion on the rothschilds, Rockefeller and George Soros, etc
They just happen to be Jewish. The reason why the Jews are so successful is not because of some deep secret knowledge but because they have always been very homogeneous, huge stress on education .

What a sus thing to say

Your people are responsible for Marxism, feminism, transgenderism, and faggotry.

Because the joos rule the world is all cope. An elite group of investors with assets more than the GDP of most countries have a huge influence over culture.

And they r not United by petty things like religion but just sheer financial absolute control they hold over markets

They aren't joos, Christians, Muslims.

Their religion is money.
Their religion is Globalhomo. They want us to be their slaves as prophecized in the Talmud.

I believe one popular train of thought is that the elite Jews were banished from Israel way back when. I don't remember exactly why the others Jews excommunicated them, but the idea is that the elite Jews are taking revenge on Israel now that they dominate.
Kike infighting is probably the real answer.

Israel doesn't have Trannies because Trannies aren't real.

You don't need a high IQ to understand this. Jewish men are feminine and slimy. It is only natural that their society degrade into this. It is also a taste of their own propaganda which they push so hard on the world.

thats a small price to pay for a greater reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back