Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If JBW is true then why do they mostly use ethnic models to sell clothes?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I just checked out a few pages of clothing manufactures. They use 80% ethnic models. Why?

Because of (((them)))

Because of PC culture it´s the same reason blacks and ethnics star in popular movies e.g The Last Jedi.

low IQ question

Forced diversity

If JBW isn't true then why do all dating statistics show White men are the most preferred?

Sure, all the Indians are modeling expensive brands. Low iq thread.

Diversity is our strength.
F38E7AA1 9B7B 47A7 B8F3 059905382E05

@chudur-budur You looked fantastic in that Versace suit, I'm sure everyone wants to buy that suit now. Chidabaram looked also good in that Phillip Plein shirt, totally epic.

Not even a question. because (((they))) want to promote diversity,thats all

it's called affirmative action

Because (((JBW))) is fucking retarded bullshit

Sure, all the Indians are modeling expensive brands. Low iq thread.

Curries are now the top most desirable men on earth. We're on every billboard and in every catalog. The cover of People and Men's Health magazine only feature curries.

Right OP?

They have the whites already, time to lock down the colored customers.

LMAO if you think this ricecel givenchy (((model))) is shagging stacies then you are severely retarded.

RTW%20M.jpg

They recruit these subhumans for modeling in order to stay aligned with "affirmative action" and other political shit. Women sexual preference does not work according to "affirmative action".

This is the lowest IQ thread ever written since the big bang.

LMAO if you think this ricecel givenchy (((model))) is shagging stacies then you are severely retarded.

RTW%20M.jpg

They recruit these subhumans for modeling in order to stay aligned with "affirmative action" and other political shit. Women sexual preference does not work according to "affirmative action".

This is the lowest IQ thread ever written since the big bang.
That's a textbook Chang tbh. Look at his face.

@chudur-budur You looked fantastic in that Versace suit, I'm sure everyone wants to buy that suit now. Chidabaram looked also good in that Phillip Plein shirt, totally epic.

Yup I am shagging all white women left and right, all my other curry friends are doing it too.

Virtue signaling. Otherwise everyone would cry rayciss.

Curries are now the top most desirable men on earth. We're on every billboard and in every catalog. The cover of People and Men's Health magazine only feature curries.

Right OP?

Well they don't use curries. I wouldn't want to be a curry...I'll admit that. But as long as you stay in India you can get laid.

Well they don't use curries. I wouldn't want to be a curry...I'll admit that. But as long as you stay in India you can get laid.

Yeah bro. Just move back to a 3rd world malaria infested shithole you've never been to and don't speak the language of and where you don't know anyone and there's a massive male surplus and guys are so desperate to get laid they're literally raping children in the street and phoning random numbers on their telephones hoping to talk to a woman who might date them.

Legit.

Yeah bro. Just move back to a 3rd world malaria infested shithole you've never been to and don't speak the language of and where you don't know anyone and there's a massive male surplus and guys are so desperate to get laid they're literally raping children in the street and phoning random numbers on their telephones hoping to talk to a woman who might date them.

Legit.

Well ok but wouldn't you see women of your own race fucking whites as race traitors? If you do then you know what my persepctive on the whole thing is. Ethnics have flooded the country and if our women go for them then it is totally over for me. There are like 1 million too many men here now so if they get any attention from women then that is a massive problem so I hope they won't...everybody needs to think of themselves first. You have to understand. One can not share a resource that is already too scarce. And you have nobody but your parents or ancestors to blame for this situation.

Well ok but wouldn't you see women of your own race fucking whites as race traitors? If you do then you know what my persepctive on the whole thing is. Ethnics have flooded the country and if our women go for them then it is totally over for me. There are like 1 million too many men here now so if they get any attention from women then that is a massive problem so I hope they won't...everybody needs to think of themselves first. You have to understand. One can not share a resource that is already too scarce. And you have nobody but your parents or ancestors to blame for this situation.
It doesn't even make sense on principle. If they want more babies they should be importing women not men.

I just checked out a few pages of clothing manufactures. They use 80% ethnic models. Why?

Virtue signalmaxxing. It's like how they use landwhales to sell women's underwear fo SJ brownie points.

It doesn't even make sense on principle. If they want more babies they should be importing women not men.

That's true. Due to the young women dating older man problem we would need at least 5 million women here to even things out.
Virtue signalmaxxing. It's like how they use landwhales to sell women's underwear fo SJ brownie points.

On the other hand they are also using white chads as models. This would be a problem for SJWs so they don't really score with them.