Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If it's not too much suicide fuel describe your ideal girl's personality and apearance and things you'd do with her(other than sex).

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Just want to see what you guys say.

I think that might fall under worship, can we get a ruling from the mods?

An 18 year old average looking thin redhead. I'd want to watch tv shows and play game swith her. When it coems to personality, I just want her to be kind and calm.

It’s over for studentswhostudybehaviourincels
:feelswhere:
Are you calling me an infiltrator?
An 18 year old average looking thin redhead. I'd want to watch tv shows and play game swith her. When it coems to personality, I just want her to be kind and calm.
That sounds really nice.
Also do you think this counts as foid worship? Another guy mentioned mods might delete this post because of worship.

Are you calling me an infiltrator?

That sounds really nice.
Also do you think this counts as foid worship? Another guy mentioned mods might delete this post because of worship.
Yup

And a Larper

:feelswhat:

Why's that?

You ask too many questions

Idgaf about what your ideal foid is or anyone’s really I’d never ask that

I just wanna cope not question

Questions make you sound like a foid
:feelsUgh:

You ask too many questions

Idgaf about what your ideal foid is or anyone’s really I’d never ask that

I just wanna cope not question

Questions make you sound like a foid
:feelsUgh:
I'm new here that's why. And how does me asking what your ideal girl would be make me a foid? I know that a girl got outed pretty recently for infiltrating but this just sounds paranoid to me.

Counters my genetics with hers, cures my bloodline of manletism, attractive, impact resistant, dark skin, virgin, radical extremist willing to die alongside me in the fight against the infidels.

I'm new here that's why. And how does me asking what your ideal girl would be make me a foid? I know that a girl got outed pretty recently for infiltrating but this just sounds paranoid to me.

MORE FOID TALK
:feelsohgod: