Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if it wasnt for my mom id be dead or serving a life sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
im a lost cause living on the fringes of society and this would be my inevitable fate if it wasn't for my mother.She's the only one who cares about me and enables me to live the NEET life.Is this a burden or a blessing?i cant decide,id much rather be dead and long gone but everytime I think about how much she provides and helps me, I lose heart to act on my emotions. I'm more than justified to do bad things and be a bad person but im no psychopath.Though I wish I was ,so I wouldn't feel so guilty.

Parents are supposed to take care of their kids. So this is a blessing.

At least you're NEET, you lucky bastard.

I would have commited suicide if it weren't for my mum's care.

NEET life best life.
I used to live it before my parents turned on me and threatened to make me homeless if I didn't get any job.
"You gotta make money to live in this life, YA KNOW." Boomers worship money.

NEET life best life.
I used to live it before my parents turned on me and threatened to make me homeless if I didn't get any job.
"You gotta make money to live in this life, YA KNOW." Boomers worship money.
Pre money society was best, secure shelter, warmth, food, water. Everything else is bonus.

Be thankful your mother supports your NEET lifestyle. My mother expects me to wageslave. She's okay with my sister being NEET, though. Tutorial mode.

Same boyo. She most likely played a part in how I've turned out but she's still the only person left I care about.

Your mom still hates you because she's a foid. :blackpill:

my moms is the only foid I like

The only scary part of being NEET is knowing it could end. At any moment our parents could change their minds, and we'd be on the street, and possibly dead.

im a lost cause living on the fringes of society and this would be my inevitable fate if it wasn't for my mother.She's the only one who cares about me and enables me to live the NEET life.Is this a burden or a blessing?i cant decide,id much rather be dead and long gone but everytime I think about how much she provides and helps me, I lose heart to act on my emotions. I'm more than justified to do bad things and be a bad person but im no psychopath.Though I wish I was ,so I wouldn't feel so guilty.
Welcome aboard brother from another mother.
I am in the same situation as you are.

I lived for five years as a NEET. It was great. I had time to do whatever I wanted. But my parents eventually told me to do something with my life. They are already old, in their 50s, if they drop dead I'd become homeless

If it wasnt for your mom you wouldnt exist

my moms is the only foid I like

Same and i also like my sister who despite being 15 isn't anywhere close to being degenerate like foids of the modern era

Total brake. Stopping me from going down, but also stopping from going up

Same, but it's my dad. He's done everything he could to help me, but he can't cure my autism and apathy. He's hyper NT and hardworking, the complete opposite of me. He takes care of his family, he has provided me with everything I need to succeed, but I keep disappointing him and I feel terrible for it.