Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If it wasn't for god I would have lost my mind

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
The only thing keeping me from going completely insane is my belief in god
otherwise I'd just go mad

I can't imagine living such an empty life without losing your mind if you think it's all for nothing

MODS - If you think this belongs in off-topic fine but I think it's big enough for here.

Last edited:
stream Jesus is King

Jesus is not god. He is but a man sent by god.

Without God, I’d be afraid to know what I would have done. I wouldn’t be alive, that’s for sure.

I can't imagine living such an empty life without losing your mind if you think it's all for nothing
The fact that you can't imagine something doesn't mean it can't be true.

God made incels remember that
I am glad he got nailed to a cross like an incel

The fact that you can't imagine something doesn't mean it can't be true.
fuck you
I wrote an answer and accidentally deleted it
pee pee poo poo normie poopoo brain

MODS - If you think this belongs in off-topic fine but I think it's big enough for here.

How can you believe in a god given how fucked up things are ? Definitely not a loving/caring one, maybe a narcissistic prick who loves watching people suffer.

pee pee poo poo

"Blessed is the man who walketh not in the council of the ungodly who no standup in the way of sinners" Psalms 1v1

Well hey, if lying to yours..I mean if believing in god makes you not rope, great.