Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If it was the other way around, he'd be called a misogynist

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Mmm

"Just move on bro, its easy bro" :soy::soy:

IT continues to want us to shut up and stop complaining, which isn't going to happen JFL. Bet if it were the other way around, the dude would be called a misogynist, jealous, hateful loser and also made fun of with someone saying something like " he's just bitter because he can't get pussy XD".
They hate women because they are moral, reasonable, intelligent and resistant to brainwashing propaganda from the female-supremacist society we live under in western societies. Misogynists judge people on their character, and the character of women is cruel, oppressive, hateful and sociopathic to any man who doesn't meet their exacting standards when it comes to aesthetics or monetary resources.

happened to me too many times

Fairly solid blackpill. Fuck foids and their gynocentric world.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

IT doesn't realize that they are just giving us free advertising.
this. I've been featured on IT 4 times (although once they cropped out my profile. :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:)

Foids are finally giving us attention brocels!