Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If it really was okay to be short, parents wouldn't hype up their kids about growing taller

• Thread starter BlackPill Scholar
  • Start date
BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
When kids start going through their growth spurts, their family relatives will always make comments like 'wow, you've grown a lot', 'he's going to be tall soon!' and related statements, but it's always funny if the kid is a male and ends up short, and family relatives either don't talk about height at all, or give condescending comments like 'it's okay to be short', as if the continual positive reinforcement about the kid growing taller hadn't been said before.

In high-school, I had a friend who was quite short, his mother used to give him 'nutrient drinks' to try to help him grow, yet she was very short and he ended up 5'6" or so. One of my other friends in the group gave him a nickname; 'little-(his name)', it became a meme in the friend group and everyone called him that, including myself before I was blackpilled.

I remember when my grandma was once crying during my teenage years because she thought that i will remain short. Then year later i had a spurt where i grew to 6' (6'1 in shoes).

I remember when my grandma was once crying during my teenage years because she thought that i will remain short. Then year later i had a spurt where i grew to 6' (6'1 in shoes).
Lol.

yeah my mom hyped me and then i stopped growing ;/

Brutal
I have a chad cousin that must be like 190cm. It never begun for me

I remember when my grandma was once crying during my teenage years because she thought that i will remain short.
that is so fucked up

No normie wants to admit that they essentially view manlets as children.

It really does matter. Manlets get treated like children.

Even before seeing the replies, I could say that this almost only the mothers and other female relatives. So pathetic. I also got negative comments for my looks only from female relatives (grandma and cousin)

Being short is a social nightmare.