Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If it hasn't happened by now it's not going to magically happen in the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Consider the following:

- If you were attractive you would attract girls. Attracting girls means that they come and talk to you. If you have never had this by now then you are not atttractive

- If you were normal-good looking your male friends would hook you up with femoids

- If you were a normal-good looking you would have had sex by now and you would also have contacts with women that could potentialy be sexual partners

- If you were normal-good looking you wouldn't be here

It's so fucking simple yet so hard to swallow. Nothing is going to change. Every day will be as shitty or shitter than the last. Subhumanity is something forshadowed as early as school. Getting bullied, no contact with females, being left out in general are all signs of an impending inceldom. As an incel you have no future. If you don't have a gf or are in contact with females there is no fucking way that you will magically meet some woman that will gladly spread her legs for you. Good things happen to good looking people and ugly things happen to ugly people. Nature is cruel and unfair.

You are blackpilled for a reason. You could feel something was wrong with you. There were several abnormalities about you like bullying and lack of sex that made you question reality. So you started reasearching things like sexuality, attraction, beauty to get some anwers. Eventually, this research led you here where you discovered the true nature of humanity.

You have to come to terms with the fact that you will spend many many years alone and virgin. If you are not a Normie then you are an incel. You will be forever unwanted as a man because miracles don't fucking happen. Just look at your life for fuck's sake. Was there at any point the the prospect of having sex? NO. And if it wasn't at the table so far then it's not going to be on the table in the future either. You will just rot in loneliness, envy and hatred for your enitre life and there is nothing you can do about it.

Puberty is when you learn your place in life, pretty boy slayer or nerd incel

truth hence why I have completely given up

man you are in a suifuel rampage(((((((((

euthanize me NOW

I still think things can get better if you're still young, the teens and early 20s here especially will be temporary incels in most cases [hopefully]. I even knew an incel who didn't get laid until he was 35 and married the same bitch. But it's harder these days, girls have so many options and internet dating to choose hotter guys than they would get in real life.

DyingHope said:
I still think things can get better if you're still young, the teens and early 20s here especially will be temporary incels in most cases [hopefully]. I even knew an incel who didn't get laid until he was 35 and married the same bitch. But it's harder these days, girls have so many options and internet dating to choose hotter guys than they would get in real life.

I think everyone here on this sub will rot. It's wishful thinking to believe otherwise. Based on what I see, what I read and what I hear it's trully over.

Anon said:
I think everyone here on this sub will rot. It's wishful thinking to believe otherwise. Based on what I see, what I read and what I hear it's trully over.

then it's a matter of choosing an exit strategy

My parent's old neighbor (around 60 yo) is a living example for me of a virgin who got old and who never managed to attract a single female. He stayed alone his whole life. He has a lot of animals around (pets and livestock) and works in his garden like he was obsessive with it. He has always been a living reminder for me how final desperation and crippling loneliness can fill your whole existence and make it a void and how it's totally possible to never luck even once.

nausea said:
then it's a matter of choosing an exit strategy

Pretty much. Gun, pills, rope, injection. Your call.

Anon said:
Pretty much. Gun, pills, rope, injection. Your call.

my country is so cucked I have no access to firearms

modus_coperandi said:
My parent's old neighbor (around 60 yo) is a living example for me of a virgin who got old and who never managed to attract a single female. He stayed alone his whole life. He has a lot of animals around (pets and livestock) and works in his garden like he was obsessive with it. He has always been a living reminder for me how final desperation and crippling loneliness can fill your whole existence and make it a void and how it's totally possible to never luck even once.

Many of us will end up like him. We are kinda living like that already anyway.

No male friends and no females in my life, things won’t be changing within the next few years at uni either. There is no reason for them to. It’s like you said. I’ve come to terms with it. Day by day it’s all the same.

underøath said:
No male friends and no females in my life, things won’t be changing within the next few years at uni either. There is no reason for them to. It’s like you said. I’ve come to terms with it. Day by day it’s all the same.

And it's going to be the same for a long time. Your quality of life isn't proportional to the effort you put. It's proportional to your genetics.