Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If .is users had stands pt 13

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
@proudweeb
Stand:Spammer
Power:B
Speed:A
Range:C
Durability:B
Precision:B
Potential: D

Stand description:Spammer has the ability to manipulate electromagnetic fields, allowing it to mess with nearby electronics, hack into systems and cause disruptions in electronic devices. It can also produce electromagnetic pulses to temporarily disable electronics. Spammer can also spam this ability with no negative side effects.

FucktheFBI

pining this for exactly 2 hour's

What is stands you fucking retarded mongoloid cunt son of whore?

You mean stats you piece of shit?

What is stands you fucking retarded mongoloid cunt son of whore?

You mean stats you piece of shit?
angry ass nigga it's from jjba
A Stand (スタンド Sutando) is a visual manifestation of life energy (in other words, the manifestation of the soul of the user).

A Stand is an entity psychically generated by its owner, referred to as a Stand User (スタンド使い Sutando Tsukai).[1] It generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil.

angry ass nigga it's from jjba
A Stand (スタンド Sutando) is a visual manifestation of life energy (in other words, the manifestation of the soul of the user).

A Stand is an entity psychically generated by its owner, referred to as a Stand User (スタンド使い Sutando Tsukai).[1] It generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil.
Nigga nobody knows this

Make one for me aswell @FucktheFBI . If its not a problem

Give me a one night stand with hot stacy Pls :feelsohh:

Nigga nobody knows this
It's like a tulpa, but uses the attributes (stats) of your soul, instead of manifesting a demon or spirit companion.

Do one about me and tag me in it