Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If interracial marriage was illegal most of you americancels would be with a white foid right now

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★
According to wikipedia, in the Jewnited States in 2010 8.6% of married niggers (390 000 niggers) had a white foid as their spouse. This number has probably doubled in 2024. If interraicial marriage was illegal most of you americancels would be with a white foid right now. The niggers are to blame, burn the niggers alive

No because most foids would rather be alone than be with a sub 5

niggercels have increased too. Unless you're a thug you cannot fit with their gangsta subhuman gun yielding culture so you're most likely going to be an incel.

niggercels have increased too. Unless you're a thug you cannot fit with their gangsta subhuman gun yielding culture so you're most likely going to be an incel.

those niggercels probably have a great admixture of white dna in them, thats the only reason why some niggers become incels. But those are mainly american niggers. Here in Europe all niggers are pure sub saharan thugmaxxed niggers that are stabbing whites in broad daylight and I think it's safe to say that there's not a single one of them who is an incel

nope, they would go for white chad instead assuming it worked. also, with beastiality being illegal, it doesn't stop foids from fucking dogs, and having interracial marriage laws wouldn't stop foids from race mixing either, plus the white cunts would fuck the niggers anyway since they don't marry

those niggercels probably have a great admixture of white dna in them, thats the only reason why some niggers become incels. But those are mainly american niggers. Here in Europe all niggers are pure sub saharan thugmaxxed niggers that are stabbing whites in broad daylight and I think it's safe to say that there's not a single one of them who is an incel
Tbh, yeah. Those niggers in Europe left behind their 6 baby mamas and arrived to Jewrope on a boat to rape white foids, some white foids even willingly have sex with them because they love violent brutes. Most of those whores end up dead though.

Tbh, yeah. Those niggers in Europe left behind their 6 baby mamas and arrived to Jewrope on a boat to rape white foids, some white foids even willingly have sex with them because they love violent brutes. Most of those whores end up dead though.
white foids love being raped by 12 inch bbc pure sub saharan tyrones, if it was for them they would bring all the african niggers to europe. Thats why you should keep foids out of politics

white foids love being raped by 12 inch bbc pure sub saharan tyrones, if it was for them they would bring all the african niggers to europe. Thats why you should keep foids out of politics
reminds me of some coal burner in poland that got stabbed or beaten to death by her tyrone boyfriend :lul: she paid the toll in its purest form.

I'm black in Europe, never done any crimes and I'm on here

Only the top 10% of blacks get sex. The modern redpill movement is almost exclusively pushed by bottom 80% blacks that cant accept this fact

Only the top 10% of blacks get sex. The modern redpill movement is almost exclusively pushed by bottom 80% blacks that cant accept this fact
No, 90%+ of blacks can easily get sex since most of them are thugmaxxed, and even if they're not, they still have that black thug aura by default which whites dont have

I'm black in Europe, never done any crimes and I'm on here
brutal thugpill. If you're a nerdy nigger it honestly never began a nerdy white guy has more chance to get a gf than a nerdy nigger bc they are expected to act like dominant chimps.

No, 90%+ of blacks can easily get sex since most of them are thugmaxxed, and even if they're not, they still have that black thug aura by default which whites dont have
"black thug aura". Bro You will only have that if youre from the hood. If you're a upper middle class black you wont have any "thug aura" because you didnt grow up around it and if you try to fake being thug everyone can detect you're faking it and will laugh at you

brutal thugpill. If you're a nerdy nigger it honestly never began a nerdy white guy has more chance to get a gf than a nerdy nigger bc they are expected to act like dominant chimps.
I'm not nerdy, just a normal person with black skin

"black thug aura". Bro You will only have that if youre from the hood. If you're a upper middle class black you wont have any "thug aura" because you didnt grow up around it and if you try to fake being thug everyone can detect you're faking it and will laugh at you
no you have it by default if you're black. It's like venomous snakes who have those bright colors, you already know they are dangerous, it doesnt matter if you're a upper middle class nigger or a hood nigger, you're still black. Anyways most upper middle class niggers still try to thugmaxx with guns and robbery even if they're wealthy because they dont want to be labelled as fake niggaz.

According to wikipedia, in the Jewnited States in 2010 8.6% of married niggers (390 000 niggers) had a white foid as their spouse. This number has probably doubled in 2024. If interraicial marriage was illegal most of you americancels would be with a white foid right now. The niggers are to blame, burn the niggers alive
Oyyyyyyyyyyyyy vey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back