Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If inceldom was a problem that primarily afflicted high T men, it would be over by now

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
The thing about inceldom is that it tends to affect the group of people who are least able/willing to do anything about it. Low T betas like myself but also the cucks on inceltears.

High T alphas would riot, cause problems, go to jail, etc. before accepting being sexless. But the problem is that most of them get laid, because they're thugs(and no thugs are incel). Instead, incels are primarily two types of guys: bitter angry mysoginists like ourselves, who are based but also tend to be low T, and secondly bluepilled faggot incels in denial like the kind of people that infest inceltears and really most of reddit.

Let's say this guy hasn't had sex in months, would he give a FUCK what some fat landwhale feminist says about rape? Hell no. In fact he'd make her his bitch.

No way an alpha would let inceldom affect him. It's only us.

great now you've invited the high T braggers, boyo :feelsree:

High T, low IQ incel men usually end up in jail.

i feel like my T levels are fine but foids are disgusted by my face.

My T levels are fine, had them checked when I seen my doc.... Many incels are not as low T or as beta as we are stereotyped to be, most of the shooters were high T (otherwise they wouldn't have lashed out).