Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If "incel" now means "any man I don't like"...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
...then what word defines US?

I'm seeing foids call married men with 3 children "incel", even Chad celebrities who've probably fucked hundreds of foids will be called an incel if they make a remark in an interview that the foid hivemind doesn't like.

This linguistic shift has only happened in the last 3-4 years from what I've seen. It's so stupid though because incel is literally an abbreviation of two easy to understand concepts INvoluntary CELibate. It's pretty funny how it could be hijacked.

99% of people who throw around the word incel as an insult to anyone they dislike don't even know what it stands for

we are TRUCEL CHUDCELS

Try quitting internet forums and go outside for once and you'll soon realize, nobody is using the word "incel" in real life.

Most of IT doesn't even know what incel means and they're on a subreddit dedicated to incels :feelskek:

Try quitting internet forums and go outside for once and you'll soon realize, nobody is using the word "incel" in real life.
"Just go outside bro" "Go touch grass":soy:

Most of IT doesn't even know what incel means and they're on a subreddit dedicated to incels :feelskek:
Jfl true, the problem is that once the definition of a word becomes too broad, it actually loses any meaning. A word that means everything doesn't mean anything.

That's rich coming from a paragonigger

This is trivialization, not the true meaning. But they repeated this throughout their lives, which became what was accepted as the meaning

Lol, right after I wrote this thread and went to a forum-app called Jodel, big here in Norway, and there was a thread by a foid complaining that guys don't provide towels to clean up jizz from her body when she has one night stands. A guy chimed in and said: "Why should I provide towels for some random slut, just go to the bathroom and rinse it off with water and toilet paper", and she went ballistic calling him an incel who has never had sex.

jokes aside, I think most people in the incelosphere now just use the term "sub5" in place of the word "incel"