Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if incel is introvert they're weird

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
But if chad is introvert, they're mysterious

So incel is unfairly treated for his personality traits.

BewQVbV

I hope I can escape the failo if I can get a STEM job (remote ideally)
Good luck. If you're high-IQ enough to specialize into something complex enough to be free from foids, you might be in luck. Working remote does help, although personally I look like shit on video and in photos too. At least my manletism doesn't become as apparent that way.

You can also do blue-collar work if you're into that. It's very male-dominated because unlike a lot of STEM jobs, there are no cushy comfortable blue-collar jobs by definition. Blue-collar work is so manly that feminists don't even dare complain about the low female representation there. You need to have a high-IQ blue-collar job in order to avoid having your work automated though. :fuk:
damn, that is so true. i remember two teachers who used to pick on me. one of them tried to give me detention for carrying my coat instead of putting it in a locker :feelshaha: but never said a thing when other students did it
Brutal. The educational system is shit, half of the teachers only make students' lives worse.

Let me fix that for you

Foid - full halo effect

Chad - neutral

Normie - failo effect

Incel - failo effect
Cope, Chad also has a halo effect. Just look at Jeremy Meeks and the prettyboy who drove illegally and ended up killing some people.

Also, normies have it better than us unless you want to argue that even normies are incels in 2022.

Cope, Chad also has a halo effect. Just look at Jeremy Meeks and the prettyboy who drove illegally and ended up killing some people.

Also, normies have it better than us unless you want to argue that even normies are incels in 2022.
Chad doesn't have a halo effect, he is neutral, nowhere near the status of a foid.

Normies are incel as fuck, average men aren't getting shit.

If you deny either of those 2 statements, you are the one coping.

introvert or not you'll look bad if you are incel. if you are extrovert you get instantly shut down at any attempt to interact with them. i remember in highschool i tried to fit in and they would always either mock me or straight tell me to fuck off, which in result ended in me being introvert.

I’m so glad I found about all of this.

I used to fail in school, so my teacher used to tell me that I have no brains.

just fucking lol, if ur ugly you will always receive the short end of the stick. never really began with shit genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back