Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If in 5 years I get the chance to be with a woman my age, I wouldn't want her

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
In 5 years I'd be 31.

Do you know what 31 year old women are? Whores that have been using their pussy daily for more than a decade and a half. They had the cum of at least 50 dudes in them, and they probably tongue punched some dude's asshole too.

They probably even have kids, or are divorced.

I don't want a woman like that. Mentally I'm still a young kid, I can't date middle aged women.

I don’t how you could handle living with a woman. She will be nagging and moaning every fucking second. Leave me alone bitch I want my time alone

friendly reminder that if you're a man over 30 and you want a woman in her 20s (even though mid to late 20s is used up) then you're a PEDOPHILE according to western society

I don't want a woman like that. Mentally I'm still a young kid, I can't date middle aged women.

I feel the same way. I’m just a year younger than you. The only hope is to moneymaxx and fuck 18-23 year old insteagram hoes in degrading, punishing ways. After 15 years of sadness, loneliness, and rejection, I’m unable to form a real, loving relationship with a girl. The pain is to great to recover from.

I don’t how you could handle living with a woman. She will be nagging and moaning every fucking second. Leave me alone bitch I want my time alone
volcels.is
jk

That's perfectly reasonable OP. JB Stacy only tbh.

Yet celebrity chads marry 30+yo foids all the time. Why?

Yet celebrity chads marry 30+yo foids all the time. Why?
maybe because they've already fucked tons of foids in their prime and are ready to settle down, raise a family, etc? Low IQ question tbh

maybe because they've already fucked tons of foids in their prime and are ready to settle down, raise a family, etc? Low IQ question tbh

Do you know what 31 year old women are? Whores that have been using their pussy daily for more than a decade and a half. They had the cum of at least 50 dudes in them, and they probably tongue punched some dude's asshole too.
That remains the same whether the guy fucked tons of foids or not and whether he's ready to settle down or not.

They've fucked hundreds of 20 year olds already?
That wasn't part of your argument against 30+yo foids. You wrote:
and that remains the same no matter how many foids the guy fucked already.

That remains the same whether the guy fucked tons of foids or not and whether he's ready to settle down or not.

That wasn't part of your argument against 30+yo foids. You wrote:

and that remains the same no matter how many foids the guy fucked already.
You said celebrity Chads marry 30 year olds all the time and asked why. I said that the Chads fucked hundreds of 20 year olds already. They are ready to settle down. What is so fucking hard to understand?

I can't tell if you're trolling or legitimately retarded. Like what are you even arguing?
You said celebrity Chads marry 30 year olds all the time and asked why. I said that the Chads fucked hundreds of 20 year olds already. They are ready to settle down. What is so fucking hard to understand?
he's a total fucking retard

Why are they settling down with 30+yo foids who have tongue punched some dude's asshole and had the cum of at least 50 dudes in them?

I can't tell if you're trolling or legitimately retarded. Like what are you even arguing?
A celebrity Chad should be able to settle down with any kind girl, but he chooses to settle down with a 30+yo who has fucked hundreds of guys. Why?

I honestly think that many of us here are not only incel, but also MGTOW. We may not be able to get a woman, but at the same time, we abhor the idea of living with one due to being blackpilled about female nature.
virtue signalling or you need to be a giga chad to get young women in your 30s
But, but I thought young women like older men!

A celebrity Chad should be able to settle down with any kind girl, but he chooses to settle down with a 30+yo who has fucked hundreds of guys. Why?
Are you talking about someone specific?

This question has already been answered. It's a change in priorities.

Other reasons might include social pressure, fear of being alone, declining SMV, and the fact that our culture actively discourages men from pursuing younger women.

Do you think rich arabs marry 30+ year olds who have fucked hundreds of guys?

Last edited:

I see what you're saying OP, but what makes you think that you'd be able to relate to any females at all? The vast majority of 18 year olds are comically far ahead of us, so I don't think this only applies to 30+ women.

I rather die than this lol

Are you talking about someone specific?
Guys like Brad Pitt, Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth, Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling, Hugh Jackman, Ashton Kutcher. In fact most celebrity Chads. Some of them marry foids in their 20s, some of them marry older foids, but there doesn't seem to be a preference either way.

fear of being alone, declining SMV
Not really applicable to celebrity Chads, they can always find a foid in her early 20s that worships them.

and the fact that our culture actively discourages men from pursuing younger women.
As if a celebrity Chad will spend the rest of his life with someone he doesn't want to because some feminist blogger might write a hit piece about it. Plenty of them did marry much younger women and nothing bad happened to them, so it's not much of a discouragement.
For anonymous Chads it's even less of an issue.

Do you think rich arabs marry 30+ year olds who have fucked hundreds of guys?

Some do, like this billionaire dope who married a middle aged Janet Jackson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wissam_Al_Mana
As for others, they have multiple wives and their own tribal reasons why they'd marry someone, but if you have info on a rich older contemporary Arab who married a teenager, do share. I couldn't find any (though I didn't look too hard).

My point: maybe Chads who've been with women of every age know better than incels who haven't been with a woman of any age? Maybe all the virgin worship around here is a bit... retarded? I don't know, I'm an incel... but I don't see Chads (celebrity or anonymous, rich or poor) being averse to foids in their 30s and they definitely aren't avoiding used up cum dumpster roasties.

in what sense?
Most foids have had sex by this age, at the very least they likely feel comfortable around men and have been in some sort of a relationship. There are 13 year olds with more life experience than me.

Most foids have had sex by this age, at the very least they likely feel comfortable around men and have been in some sort of a relationship. There are 13 year olds with more life experience than me.
true I guess

I want 18-25, ideally 18 though. And I will be turning 30 this year.

Early 20s would be ideal for me. They would undoubtedly be more experienced than me despite being a good 6/7 years younger, but hopefully the gap wouldn't be too big as it would with someone my own age.

You don’t have the experience and the will to be with a woman. You have the emotional maturity of an adolescent young male. Your body is aging, while your mind is still set on the logic of an adolescent male.

The same is for me, I don’t want a “mature” relationship with a “mature” woman, I’m living in my mind-realm of copes. Apart from that, I am ugly, so the possibilities that a woman can be interested in my persona are low, close to 0%.

As manchilds we are screwed beyond repair. It’s over for us ugly manchilds.

Early 20s would be ideal for me. They would undoubtedly be more experienced than me despite being a good 6/7 years younger, but hopefully the gap wouldn't be too big as it would with someone my own age.

As long as it's not marriage for me tbh

Incels are forever teenagers.

I hope I would find a GF till then.
But, chances are quite slim.