Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I'd had a thick 8" dick for all these years, with ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
There is no way IN THIS WORLD I would be posting here, or stuck in the situation I am in today.

If I had a thick 8'' inch everyone would know and I would not stop talking about it.

If i had an 8 inch dick i would still be an overweight recessed chin manlet. But at least i would feel better about myself i guess, and also sending random dick pics and being praised by foids

If I had a thick 8'' inch everyone would know and I would not stop talking about it.
Reminds me of this chad I know who always tricks people into looking at his 7.5 inch dick.

i wouldnt be as bad off either tbh. i know of average dudes who are known for their big dicks and foids spread that. you have people on this forum who act like 5 inches is all you need lmao i never once heard of foids spreading that around.

But at least i would feel better about myself i guess, and also sending random dick pics and being praised by foids

Would have made all the difference in the world to me. I literally wouldn't be the same person. The endless validation and compliments would keep me going forever, and I wouldn't be physically and mentally tortured every second of every fucking day the way I am.

Last edited:
Cope. I have an above average cock and my guaranteed lay count is 0. It's all FACE.

I would whip my dick out in public if it was that big tbh

Do not get fat! I am today with a penis partially embedded and with excess skin, I will desperately try to sew the skin to the base of the bone in some structures, probably will not work ... I have no confidence nor any money for another surgery.

Do not get fat! I am today with a penis partially embedded and with excess skin, I will desperately try to sew the skin to the base of the bone in some structures, probably will not work ... I have no confidence nor any money for another surgery.
very true some men have 1-3 inches of their dick hidden under fat.

Cope. I have an above average cock and my guaranteed lay count is 0. It's all FACE.
Whenever the topic of penis size comes up I legit always see you saying that you have an above average dick. At this point, it’s bragging tbh.