Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i would drop my paypal.me link would you drop me some pennies

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:cryfeels: i want to be like mister krabs

#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REMOVESPACE#REE

Stop begging you beggar !

Nigga get a job

@PPEcel give this nigga some change my man

High iq idea. Richcels should help blackpilled autists who are neet and aren't able to find decent jobs.

Post your email bro

No.

just jfl at the thought process, the chance of rich ppl giving u any money cuz ur broke and theyre rich is the same as like a stacy giving u any amount of sex cuz ure incel & shes hot :feelskek:

Yes, if I wasn't poor myself Bro.

just jfl at the thought process, the chance of rich ppl giving u any money cuz ur broke and theyre rich is the same as like a stacy giving u any amount of sex cuz ure incel & shes hot :feelskek:
If they're blackpilled it's better they give some money to their uncucked bros rather than cam whores.