Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If I woke up in a Chad's body, I still wouldn't be able to get pussy for 2 reasons.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
1. A new body, let alone a Chad's body, is a body I am not familiar with and as such would not be able to utilize to it's fullest potential.
2. If my mind remains the same, then my social awkwardness carries over to the Chad's body and the rest is history.

3. you’re gay

I’m non NT but I can mask to some extent, so a chad face would certainly help me ascend but I still wouldn’t be happy in the long run, kek

maybe I could be considered shy / awkward instead of being weird / an outcast If I had very attractive looks but ehh idk

I will still be autistic and socially retarded but will be able to social skills maxx more due to CHAD looks and foid attentions

over for mental Chadcels

Having social awkwardness and shyness in a Chad's body makes you "Quirky" and "mysterious".
Foids would still be all over you.

Last edited:
1. A new body, let alone a Chad's body, is a body I am not familiar with and as such would not be able to utilize to it's fullest potential.
2. If my mind remains the same, then my social awkwardness carries over to the Chad's body and the rest is history.
I'd just download tinder and start slaying if i was in a Chad's body

Even in Chad's body i'd remain autistic and i'd still be someone who didn't partake in the activities that almost every teenager has which help them become normal adults

Even in Chad's body i'd remain autistic and i'd still be someone who didn't partake in the activities that almost every teenager has which help them become normal adults
no such thing as being too retarded to pull girls as a chad,The girls will approach you and do all the talking for you, at best you might have to nod your head to yes or no questions.You underestimate how easy a real chad would have it.