Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "If I win this game, I get to be your best friend"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
This was said by literal soyboy at my job today as he was playing a round of a board game on break with some roastie. He was dead serious in saying this. He wasn't saying this in a flirty manner either. I just looked over and shook my head. This guy is known around the place for orbiting this already taken foid and it's beyond clear she only uses him for temporary attention. Literally the absolute state of men in 2019.
Funny thing is I overheard him make a negative comment on incels before(no he doesn't know I'm incel). How many of you fellow wagecels know a pathetic soy at your job place? I'm suspecting he may also be an incel but in denial as he's said and I quote "2d girls are better than 3d".

What a faggot , Hate those type of guys , She must think he’s very pathetic

If I win I get to fuck you night and day and have a daughter with you and fuck her when she grows up

This was said by literal soyboy at my job today as he was playing a round of a board game on break with some roastie. He was dead serious in saying this. He wasn't saying this in a flirty manner either.

Why did he cuck himself right there? He should have said: ''If I win this game you will belong to me as property.'' How can a man be that weak? Ask him.

If I win I get to fuck you night and day and have a daughter with you and fuck her when she grows up
:feelshaha: :feelskek:
Why did he cuck himself right there? He should have said: ''If I win this game you will belong to me as property.'' How can a man be that weak? Ask him.

I will ask him why he did not lift her.

That was me once upon a time :feelsrope:

JFL @ soyboys