Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i were to rope

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Nobody aside from immediate family would care.

The only reason people outside of my family would try to stop my attempt, wouldn't be because they care. It would be because it would reflect poorly on them from a societal pov to not help somebody who's trying to Sui. Without the societal pressure and indoctrination of stop people from suicide. Nobody aside from my direct family would stop me. Nobody would care, they'd just walk by, continuing with their day as if I wasn't even there.

Thinking about it is funny to me. I can even picture it. Me hanging in a noose, laughing between gasps of air. While everyone around me doesn't even bat an eye. Right up until I chuckle out my last breath

I have fantasies of walking into a shopping mall with an AK-47 and killing every foid and Chad I come across. And it's not difficult. BECAUSE EVERYFUCKING ZOOMER FOID IS TALLER THAN ME.

(IN VIDEOGAME)

I wouldn't think about roping if i had a good gun :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I have fantasies of walking into a shopping mall with an AK-47 and killing every foid and Chad I come across. And it's not difficult. BECAUSE EVERYFUCKING ZOOMER FOID IS TALLER THAN ME.

(IN VIDEOGAME)
It would be a good final act before ropemaxxing

Nobody aside from immediate family would care.

The only reason people outside of my family would try to stop my attempt, wouldn't be because they care. It would be because it would reflect poorly on them from a societal pov to not help somebody who's trying to Sui. Without the societal pressure and indoctrination of stop people from suicide. Nobody aside from my direct family would stop me. Nobody would care, they'd just walk by, continuing with their day as if I wasn't even there.

Thinking about it is funny to me. I can even picture it. Me hanging in a noose, laughing between gasps of air. While everyone around me doesn't even bat an eye. Right up until I chuckle out my last breath
Yeah nobody actually cares about each other they just have to act like they do because that’s the “right” thing to do. That’s just human nature.