Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If I were to off myself, my body wouldn't be found for months.

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
No one texts me or initiates conversation with me on a daily basis. My text thread is filled with endless spam texts and loan offers. I've given up on trying to meet people who will stick around or be anything more than a casual acquaintance.

I go to work, come back to my apartment, drink half a bottle of whiskey, pop a xanax, go to sleep, and do the same thing the next day.

If I were to finally kill myself, the only reason I would be found would be because my landlord shows up to my door enraged at me for missing two months of rent and not responding to her texts, only to possibly notice the stench of my rotting corpse from the door.

That's why you should Paddockmaxx instead of anticipating your unclimactic demise

Psychiatry checks on me weekly so they would quickly find out

I hope you become a ghost and plan with Satan to take over the world :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: