Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I were to make a incel/manga comic in 2019 would anyone be willing to read it?

Ye or nay

• Yes

Votes: 49 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
My reason for learning to draw is mostly to create a sort of manga or comic. However it would kinda be useless to make one and have literally no one pay attention to it. I'll make sure that the story has something to do with inceldom ;). I estimate that I'll acquire enough skill in drawing to make one by at least July of next year.

Yes, it would be nice

Of course.
I'm still working my way through lookism but I would definitely read it, especially if done by another incel. Have you got any ideas yet?

Of course.
I'm still working my way through lookism but I would definitely read it, especially if done by another incel. Have you got any ideas yet?
Well kinda but it's a bit dumb. It would be about a freshman in high school who's height mogged by everyone (he'll be like 5'4). He would literally have 0 friends and would post on here everyday when he comes home. Oh and his parents are never home due to their jobs. I'm pretty much trying to create one of the most depressing stories possible.

yeah bro, just post it here so we can read it

I will definitely read it.

absolute, if do it please post here

Keep it short and I promise I'll read it entirely.

You just don't have the patience to start watching/reading long mangas/animes after a certain age tbh.

That would be very c00l

I invited you to be my artist and you declined :feelshehe:

My reason for learning to draw is mostly to create a sort of manga or comic. However it would kinda be useless to make one and have literally no one pay attention to it. I'll make sure that the story has something to do with inceldom ;). I estimate that I'll acquire enough skill in drawing to make one by at least July of next year.
Yes nigah

I would but lots of mangas involve incel/hikikomori/virgin male characters.

I give you my word that I'll read it and also offer my opinion if you want it :feelsautistic:

Yeah sure, why not ? I do not have much better things to do anyway.

Only if roasties get fucked up throughout

I generally don't like anime, but yes :feelsokman:

if the protagonist gets himself some nice goer bling then yes

Do you have a finished script at this point?

There are already a few managa like that around. The more the better though.

Of course we would read it bro. just do it

I would read it, I love manga and anime if I can relate to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back