Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were Thai or Filipino and sub-5 I'd rope instantly

P

prajeet88

Wizard
I can't think of anything worse than being a Thai or Filipino man. Nothing. I'd rather be a Palestinian in Palestine right now than a Thai guy in Thailand. Imagine every time you leave your house and all you see are women who look like you throwing themselves at men who are much richer, taller, stronger, smarter, and better looking than your race. Must be absolute suifuel. Only upside to the Thai experience is their average IQ being 90 makes it easier to cope. Imagine being a 120IQ Thaicel, I'd just larp as south Chinese at that point to try to salvage some self-pride.

Being curry at least I can go outside my house and see... curry women with curry men. Sometimes it's curry men with Asian or White women, and sometimes curry women with white men. But 90% of curry women I see outside are with curry men. For me, this is a privilege. Fuck being Thai or Filipino must be hell on earth.

Cope harder you shit loving mutts

South Asian = more likely be a mutt

We may be more subhuman, but at least our shitholes aren't global brothels with not only the women whoring out, but the men chopping off their dicks to get butt-fucked.

We may be more subhuman, but at least our shitholes aren't global brothels with not only the women whoring out, but the men chopping off their dicks to get butt-fucked.

I just looked outside my window. Guess what I didn't see? I didn't see a woman of my race with a man of another race. So nice.
Yeah but you are blissfully accepting being a vegan.
Your country facing massive unemployment rates even if you graduate with engineering degree
Pro vegan = slave by default

Last edited:
Yeah but you are blissfully accepting being a vegan.
Not only that your country facing massive unemployment rates even if you graduate with engineering degree
Pro vegan = being elite slave
What are you on about? Typical 90IQ SEA monkey behavior on display. Go make some money perhaps, you have some white balls to polish.

Curries not having a race allows us to produce high value people with 130+IQ.
Cope harder
Images

Lmao

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-BH7fmkxQo&pp=ygUYSW5kaWEgbWFzcyB1bmVtcGxveW1lbnQg

Last edited:
There is nothing to gain from you
As you have nothing to begin with

Bye Mutt