Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were MTN, I would liemaxx

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
@Nordicel94 made this post but got hit with low iq accusations from fellow users and i admit his suggestions were a bit far fetched but hes spot on with liemaxxing as a strategy when youre normie tier. Heres some I would use if i were normie tier:

1. I would add +10 to whatever my body count is. Foids are attracted to a dude who has options cause a dude who has options is someone attractive. Unattractive dudes dont have options
2. If I had never had a gf or had a ugly hag for a gf I would tell prospective foids I was looking to date that I had some HTB for a gf by using some random bitch's photos.

Shit like that basically idk

Yes. My examples may have been a bit extreme to prove the concept, but elevating your SMV through lies is definitely a good strategy.

never admit you've never had a gf

Ending your post with « idk » is very low energy brocel

never admit you've never had a gf
This is very basic advice, but unfortunately some people need to hear it. If you didn’t figure this out on your own you might unfortunately be retarded.

I'd do the same tbh

I'd exaggerate my sexual achievements, try & heightfraud more, brag about social life & wealth, etc.

Everyone else is doing it.

That sounds like a legit strategy yeah. No point in being honest with psychopaths (that most foids are). They will never appreciate it anyway