Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I were MTN, I would liemaxx

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
If I were MTN I would liemaxx to the extreme. I would tell girls I was studying to become a doctor, I would tell them of exotic places I had been, I would tell them that I had partied with famous people, that I had helped write a few lines on Avicii's "Hey Brother", that I had done an acting audition next to Timotheé Chalamet, that my screenplay for a horror movie was almost picked up by New Line Cinema but dropped due to budgeting issues, that I helped edit PewDiePies first videos, that I skateboarded with Tyler the Creator in California in 2013.

Basically unverifiable statusmaxxing-lies. Then, if she slept with me, I would block and move onto the next.

When you're an MTN you're in the middle space where you have to get creative and stand out. Liemaxxing is underrated and it shows foids' shallow nature if you can get away with it.

You have to be really stupid to believe even one of your lies

Your face will reveal your reality.

One of the lowest iq threads i've ever read

One of the lowest iq threads i've ever read
If you're a good liar you can manipulate women into thinking you have more status than you do. A girl will tell her that the guy she went on a date with worked backstage for David Guetta in 2016 and she will get positive reinforcement. Of course this will increase your chances more than if you're completely honest about working a 9-5 and reading manga in your spare time.

Then again it doesn't apply to any of us because of face.